daisuga: waiters (part 1)

A/N: In which Suga works at a restaurant as a waiter and Daichi does too. But they're separate restaurants. Suga eats a lovely meal at Daichi's restaurant, with him as his waiter. Then, by the odd coincidence, Daichi gets served dinner by Suga at another restaurant.

- - -

The lighting was dim and the place smelled of various foods. Sugawara Koushi sat at a table by himself, reading through a menu that he had been given when he was seated. They had some delicious-looking options to choose from, but he felt that it was best to choose something he was familiar with. That's what he always did when he came to somewhat-fancy restaurants.

"Hello, may I get you a drink to start?" a voice asked him.

Sugawara looked up from the menu in his hands, seeing an attractive man standing there to take the first part of his order.

"Oh, hi," Suga greeted, slighly distracted by the way the waiter's chest was snuggly fit in his shirt.

The waiter looked at him expectantly.

"Just a water please," Suga told him, mildly embarrassed for staring.

The man nodded and headed off to fetch his drink.

Shit, that man's attractive.

Suga hadn't been in a real relationship in seven years. Unfortunately, high school had been the peak of his love life. He hadn't really wanted a solid relationship, or even thought he needed one. But more recently, he'd been fantasizing about waking up in the morning and getting cuddled by the man of his dreams.

Once a month, or so, Suga found an attractive man. He would have a nice conversation with them, and then half of the time, the two of them would go back to Suga's place and sleep with each other. Like sleep. Not the innocent way. Suga was experienced.

But he hadn't done that procedure in a few months, because last time the man had wanted to stay, and Suga didn't have any feelings towards him, so he'd let him go.

But this waiter made Suga want to do what he used to do. Talk for a while, then sleep with him. To be honest, he'd let this man hold him and tell him all the little secrets of life if he wanted to.

As the waiter appeared again, holding a tray with his glass of water on it, he felt silly. Why had he been thinking about a stranger like that? He felt weird.

"Here's your water," the man spoke, placing the glass down on a coaster in front of Suga. "I'm Daichi and I'll be your server today. Have you decided on what to eat yet?"

"Um... No, not yet," was all Suga could think of saying.

"Alright," the Daichi responded. "I'll give you some more time."

Suga nodded and watched him walk over to the other table he was serving at the moment. The lighter-haired man couldn't help but watch his back muscles move through his shirt.

Oh no, Suga thought to himself. I'm going insane. I'm really going crazy now.

- - -

Sugawara Koushi had to admit, the waiter wasn't the only good thing about that restaurant. The food had been pleasantly delicious, which he was glad about. Now he'd had his lunch and enjoyed it, and was ready for his work shift to start.

Suga worked at a restaurant of his own and was a waiter there, much like Daichi was. He had a shift from 2PM until 6PM. It was four hours, but Suga liked the job. Plus, the kitchen where he went to pick up people's food always smelled amazing.