iwaoi: drunk

A/N: This oneshot is inspired by this song ^

"But Iwa-channn..." Oikawa whined, as Iwaizumi yanked the alcoholic drink out of his grip.

"Oikawa that's enough, I don't need you getting sick or some shit," he replied, harshly.

Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime had gone out for drinks with their co-workers, and one of them- obviously the more irresponsible one of the two- drank a little too much.

For some reason they'd gone out in the middle of the day.

Well at least it was Saturday.

Oikawa reached across the table to grab the drink back from where his friend held it, whining as he did so.

"Oikawa, no. I said no," Iwaizumi told him, handing the drink to one of his co-workers who was chuckling at Tooru in his drunk state.

"Iwa-chan, pleeease? I'm not even drunk yet," he said, making puppy eyes at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi's eyes widened, "Yet ?" he questioned, an angry look on his face. "What do you mean yet? You were planning on getting your ass drunk?"

Oikawa giggled, something he tended to do a lot when he was drunk, "Silly Iwa-chan- of course I was," he said, smiling awfully wide. "You drink to get drunk, duh." 

Iwaizumi sighed loudly, "No," he replied. "And if that was you're plan, then you've already succeeded. There's no need for more alcohol."

Oikawa pouted, "But... but, Iwa-chan I-"

"No. That's that, no more alcohol. Stop asking for it," Iwaizumi stated.

Oikawa looked a little frightened by the harshness in his friend's voice, but that didn't stop him from talking.

"Iwa-chan, you're scaring Onion-kun over there," he said, gesturing to their co-worker, Kindaichi.

Kindaichi furrowed his eyebrows, "Onion?-"

"Yes, Onion-kun. You're hair is funky, it sticks up everywhere," Oikawa responded, giggling. "Like an onion," he added.

Matsukawa snorted at Oikawa's drunk logic, "You're drunk nicknames make just about as much sense as your sober nicknames," he said. "Which is no sense at all."

Oikawa huffed, crossing his arms, "Don't make fun of me, Mattsun. At least I have nicknames for people," he said dramatically.

"Oikawa, quite being such a big baby," Iwaizumi said.

"Iwa-chan~ you know you're kind of a baby yourself..." Oikawa responded, his words slurring together. "Remember that time when you didn't want to hurt the dog at the- Ow," Oikawa said, rubbing his arm where Iwaizumi had just slapped it.

"Oikawa, no," he said, unsure what else to say in argument.

"Why did you hurt me Iwa-chan~" Oikawa whined. "See? Now I'm getting a big bruise on my beautiful arm," he said, gesturing to his arm.