Thirty

Jungkook rubbed his arm and tried blocking the next hit that came from Jin. "Can you stop!" He grabbed Jin by his arms and held him firmly, but Jin kneed him in the stomach as he cried.

"Don't tell me to stop. Do you know what you put me through!" He screamed, slapping Jungkook across his back as Jungkook bent down, holding his stomach while clenching his teeth.

The hospital staff watched, not knowing if they were to alert security of keep being entertained. However, one nurse did not have it seeing them like that, so she stepped between the two. "Hi, you are pregnant; behaving like this is not healthy for your baby. Hurting him, you could hurt yourself and the baby." She said, trying to calm Jin down.

Jungkook took the time to fix himself and stand up straight, "I don't know why he is doing this. The results show I am not the father; shouldn't he be happy?" Jungkook says, trying to defend himself as he didn't understand why Jin was still angry with him.

The nurse looks between the two and nods, "he has a point-"

"Be happy, my ass! Listen here, nurse, you have no idea what I am going through, so don't come to tell me shit about him having a point. I shouldn't have to come out to this place to find this out in the first place. I am pregnant with FOUR! I am tired, I am hungry, I should be at home, eating and sleeping, but no, this is where I have to be because he doesn't know to keep his dick in your pants. We have a daughter together. She is not even one, yet and look; he is already out there fucking around with someone else. Tell me, since you are a professional and all, is it okay for him to be doing this to me?"

The nurse became uncomfortable standing between the two as she itched her hair, "umm I-"

"Exactly! Now, if you would please excuse me, I need to go home to my daughter. Jungkook, let's go!"

"Good luck." The nurse whispered to Jungkook, who shook his head. "Thanks, I will need it."

******

"Call Jun Seo!" Jin demands as soon as they settled into the car.

Jungkook looked at him, "Babe, I will call him tomorrow; he is not important right now. You are what's important to me. I want to get you something to eat and get you home. It's late, and we are getting married in a couple of hours."

Jin waited patiently for him to finish talking. "Call Jun Seo so I can talk to him, or give me your phone. I will do it myself."

A sigh leaves Jungkook as he fumbles for his phone, handing it over to Jin after entering his fingerprint to unlock the phone. Jin said nothing to him as he searched through his contacts, find Jun Seo's number he dialed it.

"J-Jungkook?" Jun Seo answered the phone, sounding sleepy, surprised that Jungkook was calling him so late.

"This is Seokjin, not Jungkook, listen-"

"Ah, Jin. I guess Jungkook told you about our baby. I am sorry, please know I am not trying to interfere with your guys' relationship. This wasn't planned; it's just-"

"Shut the fuck up! Lying through your damn teeth. I don't want to hear anything you have to say. All I call to tell you is you need to find our baby daddy because my man is not it. You should be disgusted with yourself, faking a paternity test to trap someone else. Good luck on your pregnancy, and stay the fuck out of Jungkook's life!" Jin hung up the phone, throwing it to Jungkook, who almost skid off the road trying to catch his phone.

"Can you drive like someone with sense!" Jin snapped at him.

Jungkook took a deep breath and side-eye Jin. He decided not to say anything, as he knew he had caused a lot of problems and unnecessary stress, and frankly, he was thankful for Jin's intelligence and thinking, or else he would end up fathering a child that wasn't his. He was angry with Jun Seo because they were better than that. He didn't think Jun Seo would've done that to him. He felt somewhat betrayed that it hurt him, along with he felt stupid in front of Jin. He was stressed out because someone lied to him, and he fell for it.

"I am sorry for causing things to become like this," he mumbled to Jin, who stared at him while holding tightly to the seatbelt. Being pregnant with four was the worst for Jin; he didn't feel comfortable anywhere. He was fighting not to vomit in Jungkook's car. He couldn't imagine how much worse things would get for him as he progresses into the pregnancy.

"This is your last chance Jungkook. This type of stress and uncertainty is not healthy for me. You can't fuck around like this once we get married."

"I know, I won't, I promise, and you gotta promise me the same too, though."

"Me, what did I do?"

"I mean, you told me you that guy used a condom, but now it shows itself you didn't if you had to check if I was the father. That's fucked up, Jin. I am not happy about it either."

Jin rolled his eyes, "you seriously still on that? I didn't sleep with anyone without a condom besides you. I got the test done because I was paranoid. It's as simple as that."

"Anyone? So you slept with more than one person?"

"Wow, no, we are not having this conversation Jungkook. You of all people shouldn't even be asking me these questions."

Jungkook said nothing as he drove until they reached a gas station; he pulled the car over and parked. Removing his seatbelt, he turned and faced Jin. "We are having this conversation, and I want to know. I was under the impression you were with only one other person, was that not the case?"

"Seriously? what does it matter? Can we not do this out here? I want to go home, and how dare you think you have the right to be asking me all this? At least you don't have to question if my kids are yours!"

"Really? Don't I? Because as far as I know, Sunghee is questionable now, or did you already get a paternity test done for her-" Jin slapped Jungkook across his face.

"I cannot believe you went there!" Tears roll down Jin's face as he stared at Jungkook in disbelief. "I swear every day I try to convince myself you are not an asshole, and you prove me wrong every fucking time! Look at me! I had to leave my daughter to find out if you are fathering another person's child, and this the shit you try to pull now? You know what fuck you, Jungkook, I don't need this, and I don't need you!" Jin tried unbuckling his seatbelt, but Jungkook grabbed his hands.

"Please, stop. I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I don't know why I said. I know Sunghee is my daughter, I am just- today has been a long day, my mind is not in the right place."

"You think your sorry's can fix everything, but they can't. If this is what being married to you will be like, I don't want to get married-"

"Jin, I am sorry. I know you went through a lot today and yesterday and, I am only adding to it. I promise to do better for our kids and us. Moreover, I don't think we have a choice on if we get married or not."

Jin clenched his teeth and leaned his head against the headrest, "Yeah, unfortunately." He was beginning to learn the penance he would have to pay for wrecking his life so young.

Jungkook kept his eyes on Jin, who had his closed, "I won't cause you any more pain, I promise."

"Keep your promises; let's go home. I am tired."

"I love you, Seokjin."

"I love me too."

*****

A/N: This is a special update for my Mommy, whose birthday is soon :).