Thirty-Eight

Four Months Later

"Sunghee, sweetheart, please sit down; Appa doesn't want you falling again," Jin calls out to his oldest daughter, who had now learned to walk or run, he should say but kept falling over every other minute.

Sunghee blabbed something neither Jin, Jimin, or Taehyung could understand, making them laugh aloud. "She is so damn adorable," Jimin comments while holding Jin's son, Sung-min, in his arms and feeding him. "I bet you are going to charm everyone with your looks soon, aren't you?" Jimin cooed at Sung-min, whose eyes were closed while he drank his bottle.

"He is going to. I can tell he is going to be exactly like Jungkook already," Taehyung says, holding up Sung-jin in his hands like Simba.

Jin shook his head, "I hope you mean that he will only have the good qualities of my husband. Trust me; I don't need a son and a husband exactly alike; having one is enough."

Taehyung chuckled, "all good things only." he said, giving Jin a wink making him smile.

"Well, in that case, I am okay with him being like his father."

"Are Yeri and Yuri still asleep?" Jimin asked, standing up with Sung-min in his arms to stretch his legs after sitting for so long. He, Jin, and Taehyung had spent most of the day studying for their big upcoming finals while helping Jin to take care of the kids.

Jin nods, "they are, but once these two falls asleep, they will wake up."

"Seriously?"

"I am so serious, it's bizarre, but it's as if they take turns being awake, which is good for us, but it's the weirdest thing."

"Damn, babies are interesting. Jimin, when are you having one?" Taehyung questioned, turning his attention to Jimin, whose cheeks turn red. "No time soon! How about you?"

"When I find someone-"

"And stop sleeping around," Jin added, cutting Taehyung off, giving him a knowing look. Taehyung gives Jin a sheepish grin, "I haven't gone to a party in two weeks, cut me some slacks, and if you must know, I haven't had sex in a week. Celibacy at its finest."

Jin rolled his eyes, "I can see why and how you and Jungkook's friendship worked."

"Yoongi too! If we are not having sex, we are sexting; thank god for condoms; I need to be like you and get on birth control now, too, cause two weeks ago, the condom broke, and I freaked out. Like I admire you for having five kids but still looking as hot as you do. I swear no one can tell you have kids. I hope that's the same for me too in the future."

"Jin has always been sexy, and he remains sexy, sure Jungkook is having a hard time keeping his hands off you these days," Taehyung says with a smirk as he looks Jin up down, earning a blush as Jin looks away.

Flashing his hands at his friends, Jin throws his head back, "you guys are too much, and Jimin, please do get on birth control. As much as this looks cute, it isn't. I have been trading sleep for their happiness; more than half of Jungkook's paycheck goes towards them. Thankfully, my parents gave me a loan against my trust fund, or else things would be a lot different for us right now. Financially we are good, but everything else is hard. Sunghee is learning a lot right now, so Jungkook and I have to be mindful around her. These four need attention twenty-four sevens. It's not easy, and with school and being married, it's twice as hard. Surprise, my brain is still functioning."

Jimin pouts, "you have us, though, even when it gets hard, remember that you always have us and I up for babysitting anytime, at any hour. Yoongi is even down; you know Sunghee is his fave. Did I tell you he has her as his screensaver?"