Fifty

Jin was kneeling on the picnic blanket, about to get his shirt, to cover himself up, "I can't believe we just did that out here, imagine if-" Jungkook silence Jin as he slides his hand over his legs, then up to his thighs, and firmly pulls his hips towards him. Keeping his hand firmly on Jin's hips, Jungkook pushes Jin's head down, so his ass was on display to him.

"Maybe we," he breathed out as Jungkook grabbed a grip on his hair and pulled his head back, pressing his lips to his ears, "maybe you should be quiet and let me take care of you."

Jungkook's sharp tone shocked Jin, who inhaled sharply and then exhaled out, but did not say another word. His husband's way of holding him, with one hand on his hips, and the other tugging at his hair, while his hard cock touched his ass, made him feel present and willing to do whatever he wanted from him.

He was no longer concerned whether others could see them or if others would see them; now, he was interested in finding out what else Jungkook planned. It was nice to be able to spend some time together without interruption.

His cock had begun throbbing again from the second Jungkook and pulled him against him, and he could feel the hardness of his cock pressing between his cheeks.

Jungkook moved the hand that held Jin's hips securely against him, moving it up to his chest while kissing Jin's ear. Jin purrs deep within before gasping as Jungkook nibbles down hard on his earlobe.

Jungkook continues to nibble on Jin's earlobe, pinching his nipple, and Jin tries to pull away, due to the intensity of ache from his nipples being toyed with, only to be pulled back by his husband in a firm hold. Jin's actions made Jungkook chuckle as he buries his face in Jin's neck and sucks at his skin, causing him to moan.

Gripping his hand firmly again into Jin's hair, he spun Jin's face towards him, and his lips went crashing down onto Jin's. While Jungkook dominated their kiss, Jin tried to keep up with him, but Jin soon gained the upper hand as he pushed his ass against Jungkook's hardness, and Jungkook moaned heavily into their kiss.

Jungkook growls as he pushes Jin forward, separating their lips, and his hands go down to Jin's hips, holding him in place as he rubs his cock between Jin's cheek. Seeing his puckering hole quake while he does this makes him licks his lips, and he spits down the crack of Jin's ass, sliding his in between Jin's cheeks and pressing the tip of it ever so often at Jin's entrance.

Moving his hand to Jin's ass, he squeezes his cheek, then moves his hand over Jin's ass, pushing a finger into him.

As Jin pushed up against Jungkook's finger and brought his hand over his nipple, rubbing it, he reveled in the pleasure flowing through his body.

As Jungkook thrust his finger in and out of Jin, he moved his other hand to his cock, and began stroking himself, enjoying the sight of his husband's ass moving back on his finger as he added another one.

"I need you," Jin said as he turned his head to look at Jungkook, looking at him while biting his lip and rubbing his hand against his nipple.

Jungkook removed his fingers from Jin's hole, stroked his cock again, and positioned himself at his entrance. Jungkook stared deeply into Jin's eyes as he gripped his shoulder and pushed into him. In that moment, Jin gasped and closed his eyes while he tilted his head back and pressed his ass against Jungkook's cock as it plunged deeper into him.

Jungkook thrust with great force into Jin, and he held himself firmly within him each time he did so, followed by a slow dragging withdrawal and another thrust with great force.

Jin cried out without care of being heard as he did. Instead of fighting the powerful thrust Jungkook delivered, he moved with him, lifting his bottom and pushing back hard against his cock to keep up with him.