Fifty-Two

Jungkook walked over to the sofa in the living room where his husband was with a bowl of popcorn, resting it on the coffee table as he took a seat next to him. "I live for nights like this." He says, leaning his head on Jin's shoulder.

Jin chuckles, "you know they are coming back tomorrow, right?"

"I know, but whenever my parents take them, it's the best feeling in the world, just to be here with you, alone." rubbing his hand over Jin's leg.

"It may just be your lucky weekend since my parents want to take them out tomorrow night and will keep them until Monday morning. Rather than you going for them and then them coming here, I told them to pick them up from your parents."

Jungkook jumped up from the sofa, staring at his husband, surprised, "seriously?

Jin laughs, throwing his head back, "I am serious; my mom called me earlier at work; she is going to have Hoseok's kids over as well and figured it would be nice to have them all. Bless her heart for even thinking she can manage all of them, but I told her yes."

"Babe, we should go somewhere; why didn't you tell me this earlier?" Jungkook asked, pulling his husband up from the sofa, wrapping his arms around Jin's waist.

"Do we have it in the budget to go anywhere?" Jin teases Jungkook, hugging him back.

Jungkook leans in to give Jin a tender kiss before pulling away, "Shh! I will find something for us to do. We have to take advantage of our freedom when the kids are away."

As Jin watched his husband leave the room, he only laughed. Sitting back and relaxing on the sofa, he lets Jungkook decide what he wants them to do next. Jungkook always took advantage of any free time they had without the kids. Every week, even with the kids at home, they had to have a date night. Typically, either a babysitter or Taehyung came by with his daughter and watched over the kids for them.

Jungkook returned an hour later to find Jin had nearly finished his popcorn and was deeply engaged in watching a movie. "Didn't you want to check on me?"

Jin looked up at him, pausing his movie, "figured you were still alive, and my movie was too good to leave. What happened? Did you figure out anything?"

Grabbing the bowl of popcorn from Jin, Jungkook placed it back on the coffee table, "that was my popcorn."

"Our popcorn," Jin noted, correcting his husband.

"Yet, you ate it all."

"Well, maybe if you were present, I wouldn't have. Now, tell me, what did you come up with? Do I need to pack, or are we staying at home? If so, can I finish my movie?"

Taking a seat, Jungkook rubbed his hand over Jin's leg, "stop being so mean to me, and yes, I found something; we are going to Sokcho."

Jin groaned, "you want me to climb mountains again?"

"Jin, stop it, we never climbed any mountains, this is called hiking, and this time we could go to Cheonbuldong Valley and the beach on Sunday."

"We seem to define hiking differently, but okay, what time do we leave tomorrow?"

"We are leaving tonight, so you better get up and get ready."

Pouting, Jin stares at Jungkook, rubbing his hand across Jungkook's chest, "since you are so good at this, do you think you can pack what you know I will need? I don't feel like going upstairs, and I want to finish the movie."

"I always pack for us, and your stuff is already packed. So don't use the movie as an excuse. This time I was a little ahead of you, so get dressed and let's get on the road before it gets too late."