Forty-Six

A/N: Errors will take care of themselves cause I don't even know what I write anymore. 

Jin sighed heavily, staring at Jungkook; moving on the bed, he straddles Jungkook's lap, somewhat nervous by his actions as things hadn't returned exactly how he had wanted it since all that had happened. Even though Jungkook appeared surprised by his actions, he didn't let it stop him; he needed Jungkook to understand that there was only him and there would always be only him.

"Jaehyun and I were never like that, he had feelings for me, but I never did. I won't lie. I tried thinking of what could be if I were to be with him when things weren't serious between us, but I couldn't see myself with him even then. I have always wanted only you, and truthfully if you weren't such an asshole to me back then, we would have been a lot further than we are now. I don't want you thinking about my feelings for someone else because they don't exist; think about my feelings for you because it's real, and I love you. I love everything we have together. I refuse to lose any of it; I want you, no one else." Jin said, feeling emotional, but tried not to cry as he hoped Jungkook could start seeing them the way he once saw them.

Encircling his arms around Jin, bending his head forward, he embraced him tightly, "You cannot ever leave my side."

In his gaze, Jin stared at Jungkook. "I have no plans of leaving you. I want the two of us together, always." Jin said.

Jungkook whispered, "me too," and softly kissed Jin, giving him a sweet, tender kiss filled with his longing, hunger, and desire for his husband, his hands clasping Jin's waist tightly while his tongue slid in his mouth.

Pushing Jin down on his back on the bed, Jungkook parted their kiss, "I need you." he let out in a whisper and began pulling down Jin's shorts. Lifting his hips, Jin made it easier for Jungkook to slide his shorts down, wanting him as much as he wanted him. When his shorts came off, he sat up on the bed and took off his shirt, dropping it next to where his shorts now resided on the floor.

Jin stayed still as Jungkook stared at him, his eyes exploring his naked body. Jin's breath came out in gasps as Jungkook squeezed his thigh and spread his legs, shoving him back down onto the bed.

Grabbing both of Jin's thighs securely, Jungkook dragged him up to where he wanted him, as his lips came close to the head of Jin's cock. Caressing the head of Jin's cock with his tongue, Jungkook began teasing the skin, licking the head of it, taking in Jin's leaking juice on his tongue.

Jin fist the sheet beneath him and moaned as he allowed Jungkook to consume his cock, his body feeling alive and alert having his husband touch him. "Jungkook." he moaned as he felt his lips move slowly up and down his shaft, delicately teasing him, as his tongue swirled around the head of it.

Jungkook continued using his tongue and mouth to pleasure Jin, pressing hard with his lips on the base of Jin's cock, sucking at his own pace, feeling Jin tremble inside his mouth with a yearning desire for more. Jungkook pulls back and gets off the bed, surprising Jin. "What's wrong?" Jin questioned, sitting up as he stared at Jungkook, confused.

"I need to get out of these," Jungkook says, stripping out of his clothes, "are you still on birth control?" he questioned while stroking his cock, making it harder.

Jin nods, "I am."

"Good." Jungkook lets out and reaches for Jin on the bed, gripping his thighs, he pushes him to lay down and drags him towards the edge of the bed, so his ass was aligned with his cock. As he held his cock in place against Jin's hole, he rubbed it up and down the entrance before he held the tip and slammed into Jin.

Jin released a loud surprised gasp and then whimpered aloud as Jungkook plunged deeper into him. Wrapping both legs around Jungkook's waist, he grinds himself against Jungkook's cock as he thrust forward into him. Jungkook tilts forward, brings his hand to Jin's neck, sliding towards his shoulder as he grips firmly to them with both hands, pulling out of Jin and slamming back into him.

"Ahhh, Jungkook, please don't stop." Jin lets out his fingers, moving up to his nipples, touching and pulling them as he stares up at Jungkook, licking his lips he bites it and moans out, "harder, I want you to fuck me harder." he cries out, provoking Jungkook to pound harder into him.

His back arched from the bed, and he grasped the sheets with one hand, the other going to his cock. He strokes it, wanting to cum, but his hands get swatted away as Jungkook moves it and crushes their body together, kissing him hard with his tongue invading his mouth and sucking on his tongue as he fucked him, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into him with each thrust.

Jin moved his hips circularly, matching Jungkook's thrust, his tongue working in sync with Jungkook's as they shared a deep and intense kiss. His hands wrapped across Jungkook's shoulders, pulling him closer, needing more and more of him.

In between kisses, Jungkook placed a hand on Jin's throat and fucked him fast and hard, hitting against his prostate with each thrust. Jin couldn't continue his kiss; he inclined his head back, his eyes rolling back, his back arching even more as the knots in his stomach increased.

"Jungkook...Ahh!" Jin cries out as he cums, pressing his fingers against Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook continued to fuck him hard, bringing his lips to Jin and silencing his moans as he slammed into him with a desperate hunger for more and more of him.

"Fuck, please..." Jin continued moaning out in between their kisses as he felt his cock drip with cum between their bodies.

Withdrawing himself from Jin's hole, Jungkook pulls Jin up to sit on the bed, and he positions his cock to his mouth. Jin licked his lips and then opened his mouth for Jungkook, who didn't hesitate to thrust his cock forward, fucking Jin's mouth as he gripped the back of his head and move him up and down his cock, pressing his tip to the back of Jin's throat who gagged.

Pulling back, Jungkook repeated his actions, fucking Jin's mouth as he thrust his cock into him. He grunts, feeling himself getting closer and closer to his release, "fuck!" he lets out as he explodes into Jin's mouth. He cuffed Jin's head firmly, gripping into his hair, filling his mouth full of cum and choking him down onto his cock as his cum spilled and dripped down his cock from Jin's mouth.

Releasing his grip on Jin's head, he pulls out of his mouth, watching as he swallows the last of his cum. As Jin licked his lips and looked up at Jungkook, he was pushed back down onto the bed as Jungkook leaned on top of him, spreading his thighs apart and settling between them.

"I am not done with you yet." Jungkook lets out, caressing Jin's neck.

********

Jin tried pulling away from Jungkook, who had him locked in a spooning position with cum dripping from his hole as he experienced his fourth orgasm that night. "Where are you going?" Jungkook whispered in his ears, rubbing his hand over Jin's body and over to his cock.

"T-the kids, they are going to wake soon-"

"They are asleep, we don't get quiet times like this often, and it's been so long." Jungkook moved on the bed, laying on his back, and pulled Jin on top of him, "are you tired?"

"A bit," Jin responded; it was a lie; Jin has been exhausted all night, Jungkook has been a beast, but they had sex much less recently, and it seems like Jungkook was trying to compensate for that.

"Does that mean you can go another round?" Jungkook rubbed his hands up Jin's side, staring at him as he moved his hand up to Jin's nipples.

"I-" before he could respond, the baby monitor went off, and he had never been so thankful to hear a baby monitor until then. "Someone is awake; I should go."

"After then?" Jungkook questioned, making Jin stare at him in disbelief.