Thirty-Two

I dazed out a lot while writing this chapter, so, had to throw the whole chapter away and rewrite after trying to fix the original mess I made, it's still a mess, but, eh. 

********

"You are going to be a princess tonight and sleep well, aren't you?" Jungkook asked his daughter as she was smiling and drooling in his arms. Bending down, he kissed her cheeks, "who is cuter than you?" Sunghee giggled, "that's right, no one, no one is as cute and adorable as my baby is." Jungkook cooed and brushed his nose against Sunghee's.

"Alright, it's time to eat and be a good baby and sleep for daddy, okay?" he got up from the sofa and walked with Sunghee to the kitchen to get her bottle. He was excited for his night ahead with Jin, it had been a couple of nights since they had done anything, and that was far from normal for him. He was already learning some lesson with being committed; life was already changing from what he was used to.

After feeding Sunghee, he stroked her back, burping her, and started rocking her to sleep, which wasn't hard. Their daughter was an easy baby to put to sleep, she didn't give them a lot of trouble, and he was surprised by it because it was not what he had been expecting from a baby. Besides waking up at crazy times in the night, Jungkook would have to admit their daughter was an okay baby. He knew that would change with four on the way, but he tried not to think about it because he did get nervous thinking about having five kids around.

He walked up and down the hallway, making sure Sunghee was fully asleep. When he stopped walking and didn't see any movements from her, he smiled. "Okay, off to bed we go. I wonder if Jin is still in the shower?" he muttered to himself as he placed Sunghee in her daybed in the living area and put on her lullaby. Kissing her on the forehead, he whispered goodnight and walked to his and Jin's room.

"Jin!" Jungkook shouted out upon seeing Jin nestled up under the blanket in bed. "Please tell me you are not sleeping?" he strolls over to Jin and groans, seeing that he was asleep. "I told you to take a nap earlier, and you didn't listen, now you do this," Jungkook complained, not believing his eyes.

Undressing out of his clothes, he turns off the lights and gets into bed, cuddling up to Jin, pausing his hand on Jin's stomach. He couldn't believe how big Jin's belly was getting, and he was only four months; he had to remind himself that there were four growing babies in there so it couldn't be compared to when he was pregnant with their daughter.

Moving his hand from Jin's stomach, Jungkook lowered his hand to Jin's waist, intrigued to find that Jin was also naked. Not being able to help himself, he moves his head under the blanket and takes Jin's deflated cock into this mouth, sucking him.

There was a soft moan from Jin's lips, and he shifts on the bed, "baby, are you awake?" Jungkook whispered as he pulled back from Jin's semi-hard cock. There was no response from Jin; therefore, Jungkook returned to what he was doing, sucking and moving his head up and down until Jin became fully erect in his mouth. "J-Jungkook," Jin moans out as he grips his hand into Jungkook's hair, and his toes press into the bed.

Returning no response, Jungkook continued sucking Jin's cock, adding two fingers into him, earning another loud moan from him. He continued fucking Jin with his fingers and his mouth until Jin shuddered and came.

When he sat up to face Jin, he was smiling, "that's an interesting way to wake me up."

"I hope you take note for the next time I am sleeping," Jungkook responded with a smirk making Jin roll his eyes. "This is how I want you waking me up in the morning."

"Screw you!"

"Oh no, baby, that's what I plan on doing to you tonight." Jungkook lets out, spreading Jin's legs open as he settles between them.

Jungkook thrust into Jin, earning him the loudest moan he had ever heard from Jin.

"Fuck, a warning would have been nice." Jin lets out, grasping Jungkook's shoulder.

Raising his hips, Jungkook thrust into Jin slowly, giving him a moment to adjust; he smiles when Jin begins rotating his hips against his cock, giving him the okay to move faster. Pressing their bodies together, he kisses Jin's lips and thrust deeply into him.

Jin moaned with every thrust of Jungkook's cock inside of him; he noticed this time around with his pregnancy he was a lot more sensitive during sex with Jungkook, he felt everything at a more emotional level causing him to cry.

Jungkook paused and pulled back from Jin's lips, "are you okay?"

Resting his arms on Jungkook's forearm, Jin nods, "I am fine, please don't stop; it's just my hormones, I promise."

Leaning down, Jungkook kisses Jin's lips, "are you sure, baby?"

"I am sure I am enjoying myself," Jin said, trying to reassure him; he was genuinely enjoying their moment together; it was just his hormones acting up, making him emotional.

"So you won't be ignoring me tomorrow?" Jungkook taunts and starts moving slowly into him.

"Shut up and fuck me!"

Jin didn't have to say anymore as Jungkook pulled out of him and thrust back into him hard, he cried out, and his hand gripped into Jungkook's shoulder as he felt like something had shifted inside of him. He quickly regretted expressing those words as Jungkook was fucking him harder than before. He could tell he would be sore in the morning but was okay with it as he could use it as an excuse to stay in bed tomorrow.

******

Jungkook rubbed Jin's back as he vomited in the toilet. "Are you okay?"

"NO!" Jin snaps at Jungkook as he gets up and wipes his mouth.

Jungkook takes a step back, not wanting to face Jin's anger, he knew he should've listened, but he got lost in the moment.

"I won't do it again, I promise!" he raises his hands in defense as Jin walks towards him. "No, you don't have to promise because I won't ever wake you up like that again. I can't believe you came in my mouth when I asked you not to."

"I didn't plan on it, I swear. It's just you are excellent at sucking, and it happened so suddenly. I really couldn't stop it," Jungkook admitted; Jin had woken him up the same way he had woken him in the night, but he had asked him not cum in his mouth as he got nauseous easily with his current pregnancy and wanted to avoid throwing up. Still, Jungkook didn't keep his side of the agreement as he exploded into Jin's mouth. Although in his defense, it wasn't something he could help in the heat of the moment.

"Whatever, while I am pregnant, we are not doing that again. Your kids are not interested in tasting your cum, and neither am I right now."

"Not interested. Do they know they were created by it?"

"Shut up!" Jin tries pushing past Jungkook, who wraps his arms around him and keeps him from leaving the bathroom. "I am sorry about earlier, and I hope you are not mad at me."

"No, I am not, it's okay. We need to shower and meet with our parents today. You can use the bathroom; I will feed Sunghee and get her ready; I already bathed her this morning when she first woke up."

Jungkook leans forward and kisses Jin's forehead, "okay, but why don't you join me in the shower?"

"I would love to, but I am not rewarding you for cumming in my mouth when I told you not to," Jin said, pushing at Jungkook's chest and leaving the bathroom. Jungkook laughed out loud; he was amused by Jin each day.