Fourteen

Jungkook walked into the room, hearing Jin's sniffles, making him feel bad for what he had told him earlier. He wasn't a stranger to Jin's feelings for him; he knew how to get under his skin and did it whenever Jin stepped too much out of line.

He would be lying if he says he didn't have feelings towards Jin too, but he hated Jin's attitude and how he always played the victim each time something happened between them. Yes, he will admit he had wronged Jin before, but it wasn't entirely his fault, at least not to the degree he would admit.

He also knew he had a reputation for sleeping around. Still, he was young, and people made themselves available to him. Sleeping with Jin wasn't planned, but he enjoyed it and thought maybe it would have been a breakthrough for them, but as he should have expected, Jin was going to create an issue out of it, and he did. That's what always angered Jungkook about him, always starting something, but can't handle what happens next, then he becomes the bad guy to everyone when he retaliates and does something.

If anything, he was bullied and abused by Seokjin. Still, no one agrees because it was Jin who was shedding his crocodile tears and giving stories to his best friend. Jungkook's reputation wasn't that great with Jimin either, due to him never stopping Yoongi's behavior towards Jimin. So, of course, he was seen as the bad guy to him too. Maybe he was, but he didn't think he was as horrible as they made him out to be.

Getting into bed, he leans over to look at Jin, who shifted further away from him, "why are you crying?" Jungkook pulls on his shoulder so he could look at him.

"I-I don't want to talk to you, leave me alone. Don't sleep next to me either; go sleep with one of your little whores."

Jungkook laughs at how he was crying but still capable of cursing at him. Pulling Jin more firmly, he turns him to face him, "what if it's you I want to sleep with tonight?" Jin wiped his tears and stared at Jungkook, "you are an-" Jungkook presses his lips to Jin's and begins kissing him, as he moves and hovers him. His arms were blocking Jin from moving on either side. It only took one kiss for Jin to melt into Jungkook's hold; he wrapped his arms around him and kissed him back. "sorry for wetting you earlier." Jungkook whispers in between kisses and begins kissing Jin's jawline down to his neck, sucking and nibbling his way down to Jin's shoulder.

Jin moaned, rubbed his hand over Jungkook's back, finding it's way under his shirt, touching his skin. Enjoying the feeling of Jin's hand over his body, Jungkook pulls back, removing his shirt and throws it to the side. He looks down at Jin and smiles before he helps him out of his shirt, revealing his big baby bump and perked nipples, which captured his immediate attention. Leaning down, he uses his tongue to flick Jin's right nipple as his fingers toy with others. Jin's nipples were sensitive, and he cried out as Jungkook alternate sucking on them, giving him soft bites between each suck.

Moving down from Jin's nipples, Jungkook outlined his belly with kisses around his navel, as Jin played in his hair. Getting lower to Jin's shorts, Jungkook looks up at him for confirmation, and Jin gave him a nod; proceeding with no further delay, he pulls them down Jin's leg, tossing them to the side.

A smirk appearing on his lips as he saw pre-cum already dripping from Jin's cock, "someone's already needy for me," he lets out. Jin closes his eyes, feeling exposed, and a bit embarrassed. Touching Jin's member, he wrapped his fist around it and began stroking him, tilting his head, he licks the tip of Jin's cock, and he moans louder than before. This encourages Jungkook's behavior, wanting to hear more of his moans.

While sucking and stroking Jin, he uses his free hand to navigate to Jin's hole, pressing a finger into him. Jin's hips lift from the bed at the double pleasure, and he reaches down, gripping into Jungkook's hair as his legs widen, but then closes around Jungkook's head as he builds with pleasure.

Knowing Jin was close, Jungkook pulls away. Releasing his cock, and removing his finger, causing Jin to open his eyes and look at him confused. He watched as Jungkook gets off the bed and takes off his sweatpants and underpants. Seeing Jungkook's member Jin's eyes widen, he had completely forgotten how big he was in that area. His legs shake involuntarily, and his stomach twist.

Jungkook gets back onto the bed, spreading Jin's legs apart; he gets between them and positions himself as Jin's hole. Leaning forward, he looks at Jin, "tell me something, besides me, have you slept with anyone else?"

Jin didn't know why, but the question made his heartbeat faster than it had been, "n-no."

"Good," Jungkook whispered and began pushing into Jin. Jin presses his hands against Jungkook's stomach as tears fell from his eyes as Jungkook pauses and looks at him, "are you okay?"

"Yes, it's just, it's been a while, b-but continue." Jin breathes out, feeling himself stretch open by Jungkook.

Jungkook nods his head understanding what Jin meant and began slowly thrust into him, not entering him fully. He worked the tip of his member into him until Jin began moaning and pulling him closer. As he thrusts deep into him, he felt Jin's nails dig into his shoulder as he cried out.

Being inside Jin, Jungkook kissed him and began thrusting with more speed, hitting against Jin's prostate, making him cry out his name. Which only caused Jungkook to quicken his thrust. He nibbles on Jin's lips and then thrust his tongue into his mouth, deepening their kiss.

Jin couldn't hold back the trembling sensation in his stomach anymore and the swelling of his cock as he explodes between their bodies. His hole pulses around Jungkook's cock, and he pounds deeper into him, pulling from their kiss; he looks at Jin, "say my name." he orders to him, and Jin does as he request between moans. Calling his name aloud as he thrust deep into him.

Jungkook began panting and grunting as his member throbbed inside Jin, thrusting more loosely in need of his release; he grunts loudly, exploding into Jin. Riding out his orgasm, he kisses Jin's lips as his body jerks, and he thrust into him.

"Fuck." Jungkook utters as he pulls away from Jin and lies on his back. "You are were amazing, thank you."

Jin didn't say anything as he gets off the bed and goes into the bathroom. Jungkook frowned as he heard the shower go on but decided not to think anything of it.

When Jin got out of the bathroom, he had his towel wrapped around him. "Did you enjoy it, feeling okay?" Jungkook asked, sitting up on the bed.

"Let's not do this-"

"What are you talking about?"

"let's not pretend you care how I felt. You were needy and I was vulnerable. We had sex; it happens. Now, let's forget it."

"You are kidding me, right?"

"Jungkook, please, let's not do this, I am tired, and I want to sleep. As a matter of fact, do you mind taking the couch tonight? I-I sorta want to be alone."

Jungkook stared at him in disbelief and shake his head, "how about I don't sleep here tonight, enjoy your fucking alone time" he grabbed his clothes and walks out of their room, slamming the door.

Jin didn't even get dress as he got into bed and began crying, not knowing why he allowed what happened to happen. He was vulnerable, and Jungkook saw that he was and took advantage of the situation, and worst, he allowed it.