One

Seokjin's Pov:

"How could this be possible?"

I looked at my mother, who was asking the question and then to the doctor who had delivered the news to us. My father's eyes were wide open, it appeared as if he had seen a ghost, but he remained silent.

I did not say anything either; I was kind of in shock, it's not that I was oblivious to the fact that having sex could make you pregnant, I guess I didn't really think after my first time this would be the case.

The one time I decided to break out of my shell, this happened.

"How far along is he?" my mother spoke up again. I had an idea of how far along I was. Even though I didn't think I was pregnant all this time, I just thought I was finally gaining weight, and my mood was getting crappier.

I knew when I lost my virginity, it was something I didn't expect to happen, but it did, so I remember it.

"Three months, going on four." The doctor said, looking at my mom and giving her a sad smile.

My mother turned to look at me, tears in her eyes, "baby, you are too young to be having a baby. How did this happen? I knew something was wrong, I told your father you were gaining weight, but no one listens to me. Now you are pregnant, who is the father? This is not my Seokjin, did you use protection, what happened, please talk to me."

I slid down from the hospital bed and grabbed my jacket that my father was holding; I didn't want to answer any of her questions. I knew everything she was asking me was right, but I, myself, was still in shock that I was actually pregnant.

"I am going home, I don't want to talk about this," I told them as I walked out of the room.

I could hear my mother breaking down, and my father reassuring her everything was going to be okay.

I am not even sure how he could reassure her that my life was now a big fuck up. Soon the entire school is going to know I am pregnant, which is going to make my life even more miserable than it already is.

Speaking of school, rather than going home, I decided might as well, I go to school. I wasn't going to do much but cry anyway. I didn't ask the doctor for abortion options because I know my parents would be against it, and I am not for it either. Why should I give up on a possible life because of my mess, it's not like my family couldn't afford me being pregnant.

I know my parents wouldn't kick me out either, but I am sure my mother is going to want to know who the father is, and that's irrelevant, similar to how I am to him, always.

********

"What's going on Seokjin, you look even paler than you did yesterday. Is the food bothering you again?" Jimin, my best friend, inquired as we sat together around the lunch table.

"No, the food is fine."

"How can you say that when you haven't touched it?" I sighed when I saw the look Jimin was giving me. I knew I would have to tell him what was going on, it's not like I could keep it hidden forever, my stomach was already growing, but thanks to extra large shirts that I typically wear and my sweaters, I was fine for now.

"If I tell you something, can you promise me you won't freak out?" I leaned in towards him, making sure he, and he alone could hear me.

He nodded his head, and the looked of worry flashed across his face.

"I am pregnant."

Jimin snorted and leaned back in his chair, "okay, that was a good one, but seriously, what's going on with you? You have me worried lately. You ditched study night last night, and you were extremely late to school this morning, is everything okay at home? Are you missing your brother? What is it?"

"Jimin, I am serious!" I half yelled at him. I knew he wouldn't believe me; no one would without proof, I would assume either. What kind of nerd who gets picked on at times gets pregnant anyway.

His eyes widen as he saw my teary eyes, and he leaned in. "Y-you are serious? But how?"

"I had sex. Isn't that normally how it happens?"

"I know, I know, but Jin, it's you. Us, I never had sex, we said we wouldn't do that until maybe college. How did this happen? Who is the father, are you guys together?"

I shook my head immediately, "it was a one-night stupid thing. He is no one, you know. He goes to Daegu high, it happened on that stupid trip, and I didn't think anything of it until now I found I am pregnant."

"Oh my gosh Jin, we have to find him. How could you not tell me you had sex? And with a stranger at that, this is so not like you, though? What are we going to do? How are we going to raise a baby, we didn't even graduate high school yet? We are starting college next year, should I get a job now? We are going to need money to raise a baby, did you find out-"

"Jimin, Jimin, please calm down. I don't have the answer to any of your questions right now. I am sure my parents will help. I might have to start college a semester late, but I don't know, I never had a baby before, so I don't know what to expect. I am afraid, honestly." I wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes. It was a lot for me to deal with right now.

Jimin got up from his chair and walked over to me, "come on, I don't think we should be at school right now. Let's go home."

I allowed Jimin to pull me out of my chair and followed him out of the cafeteria, but then someone pushed the two of us, making me trip and fall on the floor.

"Are you an idiot?!" Jimin screamed out. "He is p-"

"Jimin stop, I am okay!" I screamed out to him as my eyes met with Jungkook, who had a smirk on his face.

"I am no idiot, y'all the two idiots blocking the door and not moving when you saw me coming. I should be the one asking if you two dummies are blind."

I got off the floor and grabbed Jimin hand, "p-please, let's go."

"I am so sick of your bullshit Jungkook, why are you always picking on us?" Jimin pulled his hands from me and moved towards Jungkook but stepped back as Yoongi walked from behind Jungkook and stood next to him.

"Why the fuck are y'all nerds making noise? Do I need to shove my dick down your throat to shut your tiny ass up." Yoongi spoke out loud, making both Jimin and I gasp.

"Your small and short ass dick can't shut anyone up you-"

I had to put my hand over his mouth and pulled him with me. The last person I wanted us arguing with was Jungkook and his boys.