Four

Seokjin's Pov:

"Jin, Jimin is here to see you!" I could hear my mother yelling from my room. I let out a tiring breath as I wasn't in the mood to see anyone, I just wanted to stay in my room, for a very long time if could.

Dragging myself out of bed, I made my way almost down the stairs but stopped as Jimin was running up. "I cannot believe you are pregnant for Jungkook!" he screams at me. I gripped onto the railing of the stair to help myself from not falling.

"You are pregnant for Jeon Jungkook?" My mother yells out behind Jimin, and I see Jimin eyes widen. "oh shit." he whispered and gave me an apologetic look.

"Get down here right now Kim Seokjin!" she screams out at me, hearing my full name coming from her, I knew I was now in deep shit.

I glared at Jimin, "why would you say that out loud?" and how the hell did he even find this out.

"I am sorry, I was just in shock, I wasn't thinking, but fuck, how could you not tell me you slept with my cousin, and now you are pregnant for him, what the hell Seokjin? Did he harass you into sleeping with him?" He whispered as I turned and walked up the stairs, refusing to go down and face my mother.

When we got into my room, I sat down on my bed and stared at Jimin, not sure what to say to him. "I messed up."

"Yeah, you did." He joined me on the bed and pulled the blanket over himself, resting his head on my pillow. "Were you afraid to tell me?"

I looked down and shook my head, "he didn't harass me into sleeping with him. While we were on that trip-"

"Seokjin, I know you heard me call you. Are you going to ignore me like you have been doing?" my mother barges into my room, it was clear she was upset.

"I-I am not ignoring you, I just don't want to talk about what you want to talk about."

I heard her let out a long sigh, and then she stared at me, "I have been talking with your father about this and your actions with it too, and I want you to know I don't like it one bit. You are a teenager who got pregnant under our roof, the least you can do is show some respect, but as the child you are, I realize that is not something you are capable of doing. Therefore, I am going to take this matter in hand. I am calling Jungkook's parents and me, along with them, and your father will come to an amicable solution regarding all of this."

I jumped off the bed and ran over towards her, "you can't call his parents, he doesn't know anything, please just leave it alone. Why are you interfering with my life? If this is about me being under your roof, I will leave and go live under my own."

She let out a laugh, "with what money?"

"The money grandpa left for me!"

"Another thing that highlights the kid you are. That money isn't yours until you are thirty, you grandfather especially left that clause in there because he wanted you to not depend on it, but work hard in life for what you want. Something I realize your father and I haven't been good at making you do. We walk on eggshells around you, allowing you to do whatever and trusting you with everything, now look at you, not even in college and you already pregnant. I never expected this of you, Seokjin. You might be a bratty child, but you were never a bad child. If someone told me you were having sex, I would have called them out for being a liar, but not only were you having sex, but you are pregnant.

At least you were smart enough to get pregnant for someone with sense and who is from a good home. Jimin, I don't know what your involvement has been in this, but I hope you are not going down the same path as Seokjin and your cousin. Safe sex is important, and being pregnant in high school is not a style. Now, if you will both excuse me, I am going to have a chat with Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

Seokjin, you and I will talk more about this later."

I dropped down on my bed and screamed into my hands, "Why, why, just why? How did you even find out about me sleeping with Jungkook?"

"I am sorry Jin, I wasn't thinking earlier-"

"Well, clearly, now my life is over. I am not returning back to that school ever again!"

"Jin, don't be like that. As much as I don't get along with my cousin, if he is the father, he needs to know, he has a right to know. Do you seriously want to have a baby and not have them know who their father is? And why should you carry the burden of this alone, it's not like you made her on your own. I don't know how the two of you ended up sleeping together, but I also never forgot what happened on my fourteenth birthday. There is actually a trend between the two of you now that I think about it. The first boy you kissed, the first boy you confessed you liked, and now your first-"

"I don't like him! I used to like him, but in high school, he has been nothing but an extreme asshole, if only you heard what he said to me today." I know it sounded stupid of me to say especially when I was pregnant for the idiot himself, but it was true, I didn't like him at all!

Jimin stared at me, "you don't like him anymore, but you slept with him, can you explain that to me? I promise I won't be mad, I will actually beat his ass if you want me to, you know I have no calm when it comes to you." Jimin moves closer and lays his head in my lap. "Sorry again for bursting out like that in front of your mom. I hope your dad is able to calm her down so she can handle this differently, but I agree with her, Jungkook needs to know. I am sure the sex was great, but he needs to know what he created during that moment. But on a serious note, how was it?"

"How was what?"

He looks up at me, "the sex, how was it. I heard you had a hard time walking, was that true? Should I be worried about my first time?"

"Jimin I will kick you out of my room, I can't believe you guys spoke about that!" I wanted to bury myself in a far distant place.

********

"Your mother and I spoke, and I think we should allow you to discuss this with Jungkook before we talk to his parents. Son, I want you to know you are not a disappointment to us; however, we are a bit worried about your choices, and we are going to help to redirect you on a better path, especially now that you are becoming a parent, which is not an easy job.

We are going to give you until the end of next month to tell Jungkook about the baby, your mom would've like sooner, but I want to provide you with your independence to do this on your own before we get involved.

Also, I know you have asked to do remote learning, and your mom and I agree we will revisit this after some time. We don't want you to be ashamed for being pregnant; however, if the kids are cruel to you, get us involved, and we will talk to the principal about it to ensure it's a safe environment for you."

Listening to them talk only made me want to vomit. Do they actually think I would tell them if something was going on in school?

I don't care how much time they give me, I am never telling Jungkook anything. I am going to find a part-time job and take the money I have in my savings and find an apartment. In this short time, I am learning it's going to be my baby and me against the world.

**********

A/N: This plot is a real cliche plot in some aspects, but one I will enjoy writing. Seokjin's attitude is a particular way for a reason.

How do you guys think Jungkook will take the news that he is a father? And who is gonna tell him if Seokjin isn't?