Thirteen

Jungkook placed the bowl under the faucet and waits calmly for it to get filled. Taking a fruit from their fruit basket and begins eating it as he waits.

Jin laughs and takes a bite of his sandwich. Ben brought him as they sat outside on the steps together. "you are a lifesaver, you know that." Ben looks at Jin and smiles, liking that Jin was enjoying the sandwich he brought him. He had been asking Jin on a date for a while, but Jin appeared busy until he called tonight, and he told him they could hang out in front of their home.

"Do you think I could take you to the movies-"

"What the hell!" Jin screams out as he and Ben jump up from where they were sitting, turning to where the water thrown at them came from. "Jungkook!" Jin screams, seeing Jungkook standing at the top of the stairs with a smile on his face.

Ben got angry immediately and rushes up the stairs to Jungkook, "what the fuck is your problem?" he pokes at Jungkook's chest, ready to fight him. Jungkook seized his hand, pointing at his chest, and turned it until he couldn't turn it anymore, causing Ben to yelp in pain. "Who the fuck do you think you are touching me? Go the hell home and stay the fuck away from Seokjin and be glad I am giving you a warning and not breaking your bones instead." Jungkook pushes Ben out of his side, almost causing Ben to fall down the stairs, but his grip on the rail saves him.

Jin rushes to Ben's side after seeing everything unfold, "what the fuck is wrong with you!" he yells towards Jungkook, then turned his attention to Ben. "I am so sorry, how is your arm? Is it okay?" Ben shoves up his uninjured arm demanding for Jin to leave him alone, "you could have told me you had a boyfriend-"

"What? No, he-" Jin didn't finish his sentence as Jungkook picked him up and brought him into the house, slamming their door shut. He punched at Jungkook's back, but it was as if he was doing nothing because Jungkook never budges until they got into the living room.

Jin picked up one of the sofa pillows and hurled it at Jungkook's head, "why did you do that!"

"Who was that?" Jungkook ignores him as he asked him a question he needed to know.

Taking another pillow, Jin throws it at him, "none of your damn business! I can't believe you did that. What the fuck is wrong with you? I am pregnant, and now look at me, I am soaking wet because of you!"

"It is my business; you are pregnant with my child and is out there laughing it up and flirting with some guy who buys and brings you food. You didn't even respect me to tell me he is coming by."

"Respect you? Jungkook, you are the one to talk about respect! Being pregnant for you does not mean I am obligated to tell you anything, and I am SINGLE! I can talk and flirt with whoever I want when I want regardless if I am pregnant with your child, we are not TOGETHER! Moreover, aren't you the same person who did not even sleep here last night, so why does me having something to eat with a friend a bother to you?"

Jungkook laughs and shakes his head, "Do you want to keep trying to flirt and talk to whoever you want while pregnant with my child? Keep it up and see what happens. I am not playing around with you anymore. I have been nice, and it seems you are taking advantage of that. I can switch it up real fucking quick. And I didn't sleep here last night, I slept at Yoongi's, texted you that I was because we were working on our project together-"

"Right, because I am stupid to believe that. I know you were not sleeping at Yoongi's. You are a whore Jungkook. It's okay to say you were fucking someone last night. It's not like I will get mad or something. Ahh, let me guess Yoongi was in on it too; what was it a threesome? Isn't that how yall get down anyway. And switch it up, ain't nobody scared of you anymore like you said I am pregnant, what exactly can you do to me while I am pregnant for you? Nothing! That's what your bitch ass can do. Anyway, I am not sleeping here tonight; this type of abuse and stress is not okay for my child and me." Jin turned and walked away into the room so he could call Jimin.

Before calling Jimin, he went into the bathroom and changed his wet clothes, cursing Jungkook. As he leaves the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, he jumped in shock as Jungkook was standing by the bed with a smirk on his face as he stared at him.

"You are right. I was fucking someone yesterday; however, it wasn't last night, but right before I went to Yoongi's. Oh, and the threesome was last week, not last night; you were close, though. If you are ever interested in my sex life, ask, don't assume, I have no problem telling you. I usually don't fuck and tell, but for you, I can tell you anything you are curious to know."

Jin looked away and tried to hide the tears that formed in his eyes, "g-get out!" he tried yelling at Jungkook, but his voice cracked.

Jungkook walked over to him, gripping his jaw and turning his face towards him so he could look at him as he watches the tears trail down Jin's cheek he chuckles, "want to repeat what you said earlier? You and I both know I don't even have to touch you to hurt you. Furthermore, you are not going anywhere with Jimin. Your ass will get into that bed and go to sleep, and if I see another guy showing up here to you unannounced, you will not like the outcome. I have been good, and I have been kind, but you become too wild when I try to be nice. Now it's time to put your ass back in line."

"I hate you so fucking much!" Jin cries out and pushes Jungkook away from him.

"No, not true, it's the opposite, and we both know it. Now go on, get to bed. We have a doctor's appointment in the morning." Jungkook turns to leave but then stops, "oh, give me your phone."

"What, no, I am not!"

Jungkook glares at him, "if you ever call Jimin over here tonight-"

"I-I am not going to call anyone!"

"Good, now go to bed!"

******

Jin laid in bed and cried most of the night; he didn't know what he was expecting. Of course, he should have known Jungkook would be out there sleeping around; it's what he did. It's who he was, always a whore taking from people and using them. He wanted to call Jimin, but he didn't know how to explain to him all that was going on with him, especially the feeling in his chest.