Thirty-Five

Jungkook was surprised when he woke up, and Seokjin wasn't in bed next to him as typically in the morning he would be the first to wake and then Jin. It was their routine where he bathed Sunghee, made her food, and then woke Jin to get ready for his day, depending on what day it was and if he had an early morning class.

Now, hearing the showering running and Seokjin humming while taking a shower was far from the norm of what he was used to in the mornings. Trying not to dwell on it, as he figured maybe after the night they had Jin wanted to shower, he gets out of bed and goes to get Sunghee, who he was sure was already awake in her crib staring up at the ceiling while chewing on her blanket.

However, what he expected to see was not what he saw; when he got into Sunghee's room, she was not in her crib or her room. Frowning, he left the room and was about to go back to his room to ask Jin where she was when he heard her little laughter coming from their living room downstairs. Another morning surprise for him, it appears Jin had even taken care of Sunghee before he woke up. Going downstairs, he goes to the living room to see Sunghee sitting in her playpen while watching some cartoon on the t.v.

"There you are!" Jungkook said as he appeared in front of her, frightening her slightly, but her eyes widened, and she cheerfully smiled when she saw her dad. Reaching her hands forward for Jungkook to pick her up, he picked her up and rested her by his side while giving her kisses on the cheek. "Appa dressed you up; where are you going?"

As expected, there was no response from Sunghee; she only looked at him and smiled while pointing to the t.v. "Let's go talk to Appa; then we will come back and watch t.v., you smell nice. Appa took care of our baby."

Sunghee placed her fingers in her mouth and began chewing on them while drooling as Jungkook walked with her up the stairs and to his room where Jin was sitting on the bed in his toweling lotioning himself.

"You are up early."

Jin glanced at Jungkook and nod, "yeah, I have to go to school today, I have an exam, and the professor is not allowing us to do it online, as there is a lab component to it, so I got my mom to watch Sunghee for a couple of hours while I go in."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me before?" Jungkook asks as he walks over to their bed, placing Sunghee next to Jin, and takes the lotion bottle from Jin's hand. Bending, he squeezed some into the palm of his hand and began helping Jin by lotioning his legs, which he knew was hard for Jin to do in his current state.

Jin relaxed and let Jungkook finish lotioning him up, "thank you, and last night after you came home, we didn't get to talk much, so it slipped my mind."

A smirk forms on Jungkook's lips, and he lowers his head, "sorry."

"It's okay, and I had a good night. I needed that."

Jungkook got up from the floor and stared at Jin, leaning forward he kissed Jin's lips, "we both needed that." Pulling at Jin's towel, he leans in closer, making Jin fall back onto the bed as Sunghee sat there looking at the two of them. "if she weren't here, I would show you how much I want you right now." Taking Jin's hand, Jungkook rubbed it against his hard member, "you always have this effect on me."

Jin shakes his head and pulls his hand away, "I have to get ready." He whispers and sits back up with Jungkook's help. "Also, do you mind dropping me there before you go to work? I don't want to ask my mom, and I don't think I can drive myself today, my ankles-"

"Don't worry about it; I will take you."

********

After pulling up the university parking lot, Jungkook gets out of the car with a bag in his hand and goes to Jin's side, opening the door and helping him out.