Forty-Seven

After Jin had spent an hour tending to two of his kids, he got them to fall back to sleep; he was beyond grateful no more had awoken, because if so, his entire night would have been spent trying to get them back to sleep and after the night he had with Jungkook sleep was important to him.

Taking the baby's bottles, he heads downstairs to the kitchen to clean and place them in their bottle sterilizer. While he was washing them, Jungkook came downstairs, walking up to him and wrapping his arms around him, "you got them back to sleep?"

Jin was a bit surprised by Jungkook, but making him jump slightly, after recovering from the sudden scare, he turned in Jungkook's arms, looking at him with a sigh, "I did, hopefully, they sleep for the rest of the night."

"Hopefully, I guess you didn't need my help; who woke up?"

"The girls as usual, and since it was just them, I was fine, but you could have come and see if I needed your help," Jin said with a pout.

Jungkook tightened his hold on him, leaning in closer, "I am sorry, I was recovering from our sessions; you made me tired." he lets out, leaning down and kissing Jin's lips.

Jin pulls his head back, with eyes wide, "I made you tired? No, I think it's the other way around; it's like you were making up for lost times, even my hips feel like they have been expanded."

"Really?" Jungkook murmurs as he pushes Jin against the counter, "it's been a long time since we have been together like that; you don't have any idea how much I have suffered, not being able to touch you and feel you."

Jin rolled his eyes, "I doubt you were struggling; you were busy being hurt and angry with me."

"That's why I struggled because I was hurt, but every day there, you were looking so fucking sexy, with your body calling to me. Nights I watched you leave the bathroom, and I wanted to rip the towel from your body and take you, but you would give me these apologetic stares that reminded me where we were at."

"I am sorry-"

"No, baby, don't apologize anymore, I have forgiven you, and I want us to move forward, us as a family. I trust you value us now and won't make another mistake as you did. I have learned a lot in this process too."

Jin stared at Jungkook with curiosity, "what did you learn?"

"I learned that I need you more than I thought I did. Don't get me wrong, I always knew I loved you, but honestly, I didn't value you to the extent I do now, and it sucks for me to say this, but I think I needed a wake-up, and this was it, as painful as it is because I can't lie and I won't lie, it still hurts me knowing she is not mine, but in this process, I learned you are not someone I can replace and my life without you, is unfathomable."

The tears in Jin's eyes were wiped away by Jungkook. "I love you a lot Seokjin, that's conclusively what I am trying to say. We started our journey different from most, but I believe you and I are meant to be here together, exactly how we are now. I want to stay committed to you, to our kids, I want us to continue building together. See you graduate, and be the best nurse you can be, watch our kids go off to college, I want to see it all; I want to experience everything I can with you. I want us to have sex all over this house, have you naked in our bed, touching you-" Jungkook was cut off as Jin burst out laughing while sniffling.

"I don't get it. How can you go from being such a sentimental individual having me in tears and to now being like this?"

Jungkook lifts Jin by his waist, spinning with him and setting him down on the counter, "because I am expressing all the things I feel for you, including what he feels for you." Bringing Jin's hand down to his crotch, Jungkook showed Jin just how he yearned for him, earning a suspicious look from Jin that made him laugh, "don't act surprised, you know I have always felt this way about you."

"I have school tomorrow-"

"Let me help you to bed then; a good sleep can help you focus tomorrow, don't you think?" Jungkook said as he pushed Jin back onto the counter to lay down.

Jin stared up at the chandelier in their kitchen and giggled as Jungkook pull down his shorts and spread his legs open, "J-Jungkook, we are in the kitchen-"

"This is our home, Seokjin. Now shh and allow me to take care of you."

"More like take care of your- Ahhh, Jungkook!" Jin screams out, shocked to his core, as he feels Jungkook's tongue against his hole.

Jungkook pushed Jin back down, "Stop moving and keep it down; the kids are sleeping." Jungkook let out a sigh, moving his head sideways to glare at Jin.

He saw Jin's eyes gleaming with lust, showing that Jin wanted the same thing as he did; with a smirk, Jungkook turned and returned to where he wanted to be.

Although Jin tried to be quiet for the first five minutes, he couldn't restrain himself from wriggling on the counter and yelling out in pleasure when Jungkook's tongue worked his inside, and his hand stroked his member.

In the midst of his orgasm, he curled his toe, arching his back, and screamed Jungkook's name. He gripped tightly to the counter as waves of pleasure swept through his body, and knots took over his stomach.

Jungkook's tongue and mouth engulfed Jin's member and sucked all of his juice without leaving a trace of cum behind.

He flipped Jin over to his side and took him from behind, burying himself deep inside Jin, fucking him against the counter, one leg raised, making it easier for him to thrust in and out.

In order to avoid cumming too quickly, he pulled his cock from Jin's hole, slapping it onto Jin's cheeks, allowing pre-cum to spill over Jin's butt, loving the sight as he thrust back into Jin again.

A moaning, Jin felt the effects of not having sex with Jungkook for so long, he couldn't remember the last time Jungkook was like this with him, and though he was tired, he loved every bit of it. As he heard Jungkook's panting, he knew he was near and clenched his cheeks, earning a grunt from Jungkook, and felt Jungkook's cum coating his inner walls.

Having ridden his orgasm out, Jungkook pulled out of Jin. Using both of his hands, he spread Jin's cheeks apart so he could watch amusingly as his cum trickled down between Jin's inner thighs.

********

"Jin, wake up!" Jimin slapped the lunch table that Jin had his head down on.

When Jin arose, he wiped his face as he stared confused at Jimin, "What happened?"

"You fell asleep. Is everything okay?"

A slight edge appeared on Jin's face as he groaned, pressing his head back against the lunch table, "It's Jungkook; he didn't allow me to sleep. Wake me as soon as our break is over, please."

"Oh gosh, yall are back to fucking, aren't you?"

"Can you be anymore louder?"