Three

Seokjin's Pov:

As I vomited nonstop in the school toilet, I questioned my reasoning for coming to school. Why did I let Jimin convince me that this was going to be a typical day?

It has been anything but ordinary since I arrived. First, I fell asleep in math class; thankfully for Jimin, he was able to cover for me when the teacher called me out.

Then in AP Lang, he worked on our group assignment mostly on his own. I wanted to help, but I just wasn't feeling smart today.

I think finding out I'm pregnant has been messing with me mentally. I don't think I had most of these issues before finding out. Yes, I had been tired, more than usual, but it hadn't been this bad. At least it didn't seem that way to me.

Getting off my knees, I flushed the toilet and rolled some tissue off to clean up my mouth. I had never felt disgusted with myself. If this is what my mother endured with my brother and me, I need to start being a better son to her. This is not a good feeling at all.

Pulling myself together, I walked out of the bathroom stall and made my way over to the sink to wash my hands and use my toothbrush kit.

While cleaning my hand and making and effort to brush my teeth to remove the disgusting odor of the vomit from it. The bathroom door opened. I turned, and instantly my nerves took over.

"Brushing our teeth in the bathroom now? I wonder why, what have you been doing, or should I say who have you been doing?"

I decided to try and ignore him. His words meant nothing. He was only being who he has always been.

"Are you ignoring me, Seokjin?" Jungkook questioned, there was a definite shift in his tone.

Washing my toothbrush and make sure I cleaned the outlines of my mouth properly. I grabbed a napkin and turned to leave, determined to keep ignoring him.

As I got to the door, he pulled my hand, spinning me around to face as he pushed my back against the door.

His hand moved beside me and turned the lock on the door.

"Are you deaf? Can't you hear me talking to you?"

"What do you want Jungkook besides throwing insults my way? Am I not allowed to use the bathroom anymore in peace, or is this your territory as well."

I watched as he pulled back from me, and a small smirk appeared on his lips. "I guess having sex with me gave you a voice. You now think you can talk to me; however, you want. I see you have my cousin riled up too. Cursing out my crew and shit. And let me guess you are all experienced now, thanks to me you that you are giving blow jobs during the school day. Always knew you were an undercover freak."

I looked at him, not knowing the right words to say. My mind was pulled back to that stupid night and everything that happened. The consequences I am now dealing with because of it too.

"You are silent now. You don't want to speak up your mind again?"

"C-can I please go?" I turned to leave once more, but he stops me from opening the door.

"Who did you tell about what happened?" He pressed his hands to both sides of my head and moved closer toward me.

"No one."

"Lies. You told Jimin."

"I did not!"

He stared at me for a while and then pulled back. "Make sure you keep it that way. Like I told you before, I will deny it and make your life miserable if you ever tell anyone we slept together."

"Trust me; I have no intention of ever telling anyone. It's something I wish I could take back." I mumbled under my breath.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me, "What was that?"

"Nothing, can I please go now?" I just wanted to leave and go home, in my bed and cry my eyes out. His words were always hurtful to me. That's why I was the stupidest person on the planet for even allowing what happened to happen.

"I will let you know when you can leave. I'm not done talking to you. By the way, do you realize how fat you have been getting you-"

"STOP!" I screamed at him as the tears I couldn't hold back started falling.

"Oh, it seems I struck a chord with that one. It's true. You wear these baggy clothes, but everyone can see it in your face, you are getting fat. You are looking even more ugly than you did before. Take this as me being nice, lose some weight, won't you? You can't be ugly and fat at the same time; you must pick one."

"I hate you!"

"Let's not tell lies. We both know that's not the case. You don't give the person you hate your virginity."

*******

I pressed ignored on all the incoming calls from Jimin, and I tuned out my parents. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I was never going back to that school. I will instead be a drop out than come face to face with Jungkook or any of his friends again.

Jimin didn't know about me sleeping with Jungkook, not because I didn't trust him, but because I was embarrassed and disgusted with myself. I don't know to this day how I allowed it to happen. What was I even thinking? No one would ever guess the two of us had crossed that line: a nobody and the guy who everyone went crazy over.

******
Jungkook's Pov:

"What did you say to Jin?" Jimin yelled in my face as soon as I opened my door.

"Jungkook, who is there?" My mom calls out from inside of the house.

"It's me, Auntie!" Jimin yells back, not giving me the chance to answer. Then he glared at me. "What did you say to Jin. He's ignoring me, and his mom said he hasn't left his room."

"Why do you assume I did something."

"Because you and your brainless friends are always the ones bothering us. And judging by the look you have on your face, you bothered him today. Listen to me, Jeon Jungkook I have allowed you to play the fake ass prince you think you are in elementary, middle school, and now high school. I never once interfered with your crown, but I'm warning you if you keep messing with Seokjinnie who is having a tough time right now, I'm going to tell your parents everything you have been doing to Seokjin and me. I'm also going to tell and show them how you do their house when they are away.

Mess with Seokjin again, and I'm going to make sure to bring your ego down to the size of your microscopic penis. I swear guys like you suffer from small dick syndrome. No wonder you act the way you do."

I allowed Jimin to throw his rant. He suddenly had guts standing up for his friend. The same friend he ditched me for in elementary. Thinking of that made me smile too. Since Jin has been keeping us having sex together from his best friend, I guess I better be a good cousin and tell him.

"Since you are always curious about the size of my dick, why don't you ask Jin."

Jimin eyes widen, and he stepped back, "what did you just say?"

"You heard me. Ask Jin. Ask him how long it took him to walk after we had sex."

"You are a fucking liar! Jin never had sex with you."

I smiled and looked at him, "Is that what he told you or is that what you want to believe? In case you weren't aware, I took your innocent best friend virginity, and he gave it willingly. Go ask him; I'm sure he still remembers our night together in Daegu."