Thirty-Seven

When Jungkook got home, he found the lights out downstairs, which didn't surprise him as it was late, he, unfortunately, had to stay at work late to finish up an RFP that was needed for the next day. The first task handed down to him that he would have to present directly at a meeting where his father would be, and he didn't want to let him down, so he worked hard on it.

He had called Jin to inform him he would be home late, he could sense Jin wasn't happy about it, but he didn't argue with him either and told him it was fine. He really wishes he didn't have to stay late, but he didn't have a choice, and he could have finished it up at home, but after thinking, he knew it was better to get it done at the office, especially after the day he has done had.

Going upstairs, he goes to Sunghee's room, where she was sleeping peacefully; it made him smile. He kissed her forehead, changed the lullaby playing, and gave her something that more his preference. He figured she loved the music he played for her, even though Jin disagreed, but they usually played whatever for her depending on who put her to bed.

A smile formed on her lips in her sleep, making Jungkook smile too, "I know you like the music I choose better, but your Appa denies it." Jungkook said, bending and giving her a kiss on her forehead once more before departing her room.

Upon leaving her room, he goes to his and Jin's room. Jin wasn't in bed as he had been expecting, but hearing the shower and Jin humming, he knew where he was. Placing his bag down, he loosened his tie and pulled it from his neck. While unbuttoning his shirt, he stops as he hears Jin's phone dinging non-stop. Walking towards the bed, he picks up the phone on the charging station by the night table; he saw from the notification several notifications were coming in from Jimin.

"He must be bored," Jungkook mutters to himself and places Jin's phone back onto the charging station.

Stripping out of the rest of his clothes, he goes towards the bathroom, deciding he would join Jin in the shower.

Jin was humming his new favorite song while using his back brush to scrub his back. He was forever thankful for Jimin for getting it for him because, in his current state, it made showering a lot more effortless for him. There was not a day that goes by that he was not awaiting going in labor; every day he woke up, he was praying that day would be the day, but it wasn't happening. He wanted to no be pregnant already; he didn't care if they would drive him insane; he just wanted them out.

As the shower door slides open, he jumps in fright, almost slipping, but Jungkook held onto him pulls him towards him as he joins him in the shower.

Jin slaps Jungkook arm, "are you crazy?! Why would you scare me like that?"

"Sorry, I didn't know you would have been afraid," Jungkook responded in a soft voice as he tries wrapping his arms around Jin.

"I tell you all the time when I am in the shower to announce yourself, is it that hard?" Jin said, pulling away from Jungkook, who moves closer to him, hugging him from behind.

"No, babe, it's not. I am sorry, I wasn't thinking."

Jin sighs and relaxes against Jungkook, "it's fine, how was work?"

"It was tiring and hard." Jungkook groaned and nuzzled his face into Jin's neck, "I missed you." he whispered, moving his hands to Jin's belly using his fingers to trace circles around it. "I thought about you a lot today."

"You did?"

"I did. I couldn't wait to come home and see you." Jungkook lips found Jin's neck as his hand caress Jin's body, moving to his ass, sliding his fingers between Jin's cheeks, spreading them apart as he pushes him slightly forward.