01 | STRIKE FIRST

Y/N OUTSTRENCHED HER ARM TOWARDS the door of her classroom, the blaring noise of scheduled bell for lunch had passed a few minutes ago and a loud cacophony of  noise flooded the teeming hallways

Y/N OUTSTRENCHED HER ARM TOWARDS the door of her classroom, the blaring noise of scheduled bell for lunch had passed a few minutes ago and a loud cacophony of noise flooded the teeming hallways. She advanced through the door, making a quick stop towards her locker before ambling towards the cafeteria where she excepted her best friends, Eli and Demetri to be. The trio had known each other since they were five and now they were now fifteen going on sixteen.

Y/N staggered towards the trash and dumped the miscellaneous pocket junk inside. When she turned around, she noticed a boy stood in the middle of the cafeteria, frozen, his gaze fixed on Kyler and Sam. Y/N, who thought the scene was quite depressing to watch, walked a little closer to the boy.

"There you are!" She exclaimed, Miguel stared at her in confusion, "I've been looking for you everywhere."

Y/N pulled Miguel away from the middle of the cafeteria and towards her usual lunch table where Demetri and Eli waited.

"Where have you been?" Demetri asked her, clearly annoyed. Pushing the food on his plate around using his fork.

Y/N shrugged, "We were dismissed late."

Demetri rolled his eyes, "I see you've met Miguel."

Y/N turned to the boy next to her, "I'm Y/N."

"Thanks for helping me." Miguel motioned towards the table at the back of the cafeteria.

"It's fine." She gave him a small smile, sitting down next to Eli who had his hand over his lip in embarrassment.

Y/N pulled Eli's hand away from his face, holding onto his hand so he wouldn't attempt to cover the scar above his top lip. Instead of pulling away or using his free hand to cover his scar, Eli stared down at his lap where Y/N's hand was, laced with his. He gave her hand a small squeeze in silent gratitude, not taking away his gaze from his lap.

"So how did 'striking first' go?" Demetri asked, leaning closer to Miguel, a mischievous grin was present on his face. The sudden outburst pulled Eli back to reality.

Miguel took a long gulp of his chocolate milk, rolling his eyes. It was obvious that he had embarrassed himself, he didn't need Demetri bringing it up.

Y/N shuffled in her chair, leaning back so she was in a more comfortable position, "Shut up Demetri."

Demetri sighed before continuing to eat his lunch. The rest of lunch went on as usual but one thing was for sure was that Y/N and Eli didn't pull away from each once, well that was until lunch break was over.

 The rest of lunch went on as usual but one thing was for sure was that Y/N and Eli didn't pull away from each once, well that was until lunch break was over

nataliaalianovas and yourmom42_0

Made the gifs.