30 | HO, HO, HO AND A BOX OF CONDOMS

AFTER ROBBY HAD JOINED Cobra Kai things had been a little off but that didn't stop Y/N, Hawk and Demetri from spending Christmas together

AFTER ROBBY HAD JOINED Cobra Kai things had been a little off but that didn't stop Y/N, Hawk and Demetri from spending Christmas together. It was tradition for them to spend Christmas together when Y/N wasn't visiting her aunt Ali and her cousins in Colorado.

"Let me go first." Y/N pleaded, they were dong their annual gift exchange and she really wanted to give her gifts first.

"I'm going first." Eli announced.

Y/N groaned, leaning back so her head was on Eli's lap. "Fine!"

"Since I broke your Science Project and you couldn't rebuild it with me breaking your arm and everything, I built you this." Eli pushed his gift over to Demetri who stared at his gift excited. It was an exact replica of his science project along with two first edition comic books that Demetri had been saving up for.

"Thank you!" Demetri gaped at his present.

"Y/N." Eli called, she looked up and faced him.

"Yes?"

"Well I didn't have time to get you a gift to show you how much I care about you but I thought I'd get something even if it's not that big of a gesture." Eli lifted his shirt over his head and on his chest was a tattoo of her name.

"You didn't." Y/N pressed her hand on his hand, trying to wipe it away. But when it didn't she pecked Eli on the lips. "That's so sweet and idiotic."

"What did he do?" Demetri asked, looking up from his present.

Y/N pointed to Eli's bare chest.

Demetri rolled his eyes before getting up and picking up a gift bag and a wrapped box. he handed the bag to Eli and the box to Y/N.

Eli opened his first, it had a Doctor Who DVD and a Binary Brothers t-shirt inside.

"Because you missed the last season." Demetri announced, turning his attention to Y/N who's smile dropped when she opened her present.

Eli looked at Y/N confused, what had Demetri got her. Y/N tackled the dark haired boy who had covered his face so she wouldn't hit him.

"What did he get you?" Eli asked.

Y/N held up a box of condoms, which caused Eli to turn bright pink.

"Did I get Eli's size wrong?" Demetri was breathless from laughing, sitting up and rubbing the tears from his eyes.

"I don't know." Y/N muttered.

"You did sleep with each other, didn't you? Eli bragged about it for days after we made up." Demetri declared.

Y/N shoved Eli before turning her attention back to Demetri, "When we, um... you know. We didn't use one."

Eli went a darker shade of pink, coughing awkwardly to change the subject.

Y/N handed Eli a small envelope and Demetri a little box.

Demetri opened his first, it was the Trivial Pursuit game. He had lost his old one at Moons party at the beginning of the school year.

It was Eli's turn to open his envelope, it was a letter. Y/N's Hawthorne application. He read through it carefully and smiled when he finished.

"You're seriously talented." He announced, pressing a kiss against her forehead.

"Well, it is about you." Y/N stated.

"I knew it!" Demetri exclaimed, standing up.

"You love me." Eli teased, wrapping his arms around her.

"Isn't it weird how in a way we all got each other weird sentimental gifts." Y/N pointed out and the two boys nodded in agreement.

" Y/N pointed out and the two boys nodded in agreement