26 | OBSTACULOS

MIGUEL HAD TEXTED Y/N and told her that he was coming into school today for the first time after the accident that had left the both of them severely injured

MIGUEL HAD TEXTED Y/N and told her that he was coming into school today for the first time after the accident that had left the both of them severely injured. Y/N didn't have the opportunity to talk to Miguel as the only time she was free to talk to him was at the beginning of the day and at that point in time he was talking to Hawk so she decided she'd leave it.

It was lunch time now and Y/N was headed to her usual lunch table so she could sit next to Moon, Yasmine and Demetri. She entered the cafeteria to be greeted by familiar blue eyes, Hawk was sat a few meters away from the door.

Y/N prayed that he would turn away from her and continue his conversation with the other Cobra Kai's. She slowly walked past him, hoping he wouldn't give her a second glance but he did, he held his gaze on her like he usually did.

"Y/N." She heard someone call from behind, she closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh before eventually turning around. She was so close to getting away unnoticed.

"What?" Y/N asked, snapping her head around to face the blue eyed boy, her voice harsher than she intended it to be.

"Can we talk?" His voice was noticeably quieter as he wasn't trying to start a scene in the middle of the cafeteria.

Y/N was about to state her answer to the question when Miguel appeared behind Hawk, then his attention on Miguel rather than Y/N. Y/N sat down next to Moon and waited for Demetri to get out of the lunch line.

"What was that about?" Moon leaned in closer and pointed towards to a pissed off looking Hawk.

"He wanted to talk." Y/N answered, looking down at her lap.

"Do you know what about?" Moon was sweet, she just wanted to make sure Y/N was okay and Y/N appreciated that but sometimes she just didn't want to talk about her feelings.

"Me and Hawk got into an argument after he broke Demetri's arm." Y/N fiddled with her hands nervously.

"Oh," Moon didn't pry much into the situation after that, "You called him Hawk."

"I meant Eli, after Eli broke Demetri's arm." Y/N corrected but she knew that her Eli wouldn't dare do something so cruel to anyone, let alone his best friend.

"He must have said something really fucked up for you to not call him Eli." Moon stated, and in a way Moon was right.

"Hey, guys. Check this guy out. Standing around with a dick in his hand." Kyler announced, gathering everyone's attention before holding up Demetri's arm to reveal his vandalised cast with a certain image of the male human anatomy drawn on it in black marker.

Demetri pulled away from Kyler and ran out of the cafeteria when the laughter of various teenagers clouded his ears. Yasmine and Moon exchanged sad glances while Y/N got out of her seat and picked up her bag.

"Can you throw the rest of this away?" Y/N asked Moon, referring to her tray of lunch. Moon gave Y/N a nod and without muttering a 'thank you' or even a 'goodbye' Y/N ran out of the cafeteria in the search for her friend.

 Moon gave Y/N a nod and without muttering a 'thank you' or even a 'goodbye' Y/N ran out of the cafeteria in the search for her friend