32 | FLIP THE SCRIPT

Y/N AND ELI BOTH WALKED into the tattoo parlour

Y/N AND ELI BOTH WALKED into the tattoo parlour. The plan was that today Eli would get his first tattoo. They looked around for a little bit before eventually deciding which tattoo he would get. They decided to get a Hawk tattoo in honour of Eli's new nickname.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Y/N asked, looking at the wall of tattoo designs to her right, most of them were violent or disturbing.

Eli nodded, sitting down on one of the tattoo beds and holding on to her arm, pulling her closer to him so that she was stood inbetween his legs.

"So, where will it go? Your arm?" Y/N didn't know exactly where he was planning on putting the tattoo, she just hoped it wouldn't take long. The pair had ditched school for this.

"On my back." He announced, taking off his shirt so he could get ready for his tattoo.

Y/N blushed and awkwardly shifted her gaze elsewhere.

"Hawk." A man greeted, walking towards the tattoo beds which somewhat resembled a massage table or one of those chairs they'd put you in when you were at the dentists. This man must have been Rico, the guy Eli met on the street who offered to give him a tattoo, Eli thought it was a bit suspicious at first but eventually decided he would get one.

"Hey, Rico."  Eli tilted his head slightly so he could greet his friend.

Rico turned and faced Y/N, "This must be your girlfriend."

Y/N laughed nervously, she knew it wasn't true but she sort of didn't want to deny it either so she stayed silent for the most part while Eli talked.

"No she's just a friend." Eli stated as if he were trying to convince himself that, that was the case.

Y/N sat down on the chair as Rico got started on the tattoo, holding onto Eli's hand when he winced from the needle.

"Just friends, my ass." Rico muttered, as he continued drawing the tattoo.

" Rico muttered, as he continued drawing the tattoo