09 | THE FALL

THE TIME FOR the tournament had started and everyone was in the changing rooms putting their gi's on

THE TIME FOR the tournament had started and everyone was in the changing rooms putting their gi's on. It was probably wasn't a good idea to have every girl from each dojo in one room, considering that they were set to fight soon and all of the possible rivalries. But despite everyone's cut throat attitude, no one had started a fight in the changing rooms. Yet.

"Y/N, can I braid your hair?" Sam asked, the brunette had felt bad and had apologised to Y/N on multiple occasions and was now attempting to make it up to her. After a drunk Y/N had accidentally accepted Sam's apology, Sam had followed Y/N everywhere.

Sam got on braiding Y/N's hair for about 5 minutes until they saw a surprising person approach them.

"Tory." Sam declared, being the first of the two to notice her presence. Tory looked slightly pissed, rightfully so after seeing Sam LaRusso.

"Shit." Tory cursed, after the fight at the party, it was getting increasingly harder for Tory to not beat the shit out of Sam.

"Hi Tory." Y/N greeted, trying to keep her cool. Sam added the finishing touches on Y/N's braids before moving back to her bag to put her clothes away.

"Look, I just wanted to put our argument in the past. I'm sorry for what I said, it was uncalled for." Tory announced, slightly embarrassed as she looked down, avoiding eye contact. Tory had apologised very few times in her life, but she liked Y/N a lot and she wanted to keep Y/N in her life.

"Sorry for what you said? Don't you mean sorry for what you did?"

Tory looked at Y/N confused, "What are you talking about?"

"All of that shit you talked about telling him to watch his back." Y/N announced, "I didn't think you'd go through with it but you did exactly that and lied to me as well."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tory lied, she hoped Y/N would drop it but an already angry Y/N only got angrier.

"Alright, you want to act like that. I'm going to explain this to you in your own fucked up language Nichols," Y/N leaned in close to Tory, "No Mercy, bitch."

Piper showed up a few seconds later and pulled a teary eyed Tory away from Y/N.

"What was that about?" Sam questioned, referring to Y/N and Tory's encounter.

"Nothing." Y/N mumbled before looking over at Sam, "Hey can I borrow your lip gloss?"

Sam nodded handing the tube over to Y/N.