08 | DIFFERENT BUT SAME

AISHA HAD INVITED a few Cobra Kai's to hang out with her at the play ground, Demetri had no where better to be so he just tagged around with the others

AISHA HAD INVITED a few Cobra Kai's to hang out with her at the play ground, Demetri had no where better to be so he just tagged around with the others. Hawk was currently scrapping with Bert whilst the others listened to Miguel go on about his relationship issues. They were currently waiting for Y/N who for some reason was late.

"Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri assured.

Miguel frowned, "I told you I'm not hungry, man."

"I still think you're over reacting." Demetri stated, squinting from the sun shining in his eyes.

"I'm not over reacting, dude." Miguel spoke glumly, message with the sandwich in his hand. "I know what I saw."

"Alright, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Hawk said, brushing off Miguel's feeling as if he hadn't done the exact same thing to Y/N. Hawk kicked Bert in the face before approaching Miguel, "It's probably her brother or something."

"Brothers don't look at their sisters like that."

"Depends what part of the country you're in." Demetri mutter underneath his breath.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me." Miguel admitted.

"Alright, so go over to the kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance." Hawk hissed, he wished he had the opportunity to do that to that Robby kid.

Demetri rolled his eyes, "Don't listen to Eli."

"It's Hawk." Eli corrected.

"The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." When Demetri become so wise? Especially about relationships, he had no experiences with them.

"Sorry I'm late." Y/N apologized, squeezing inbetween Demetri and Miguel.

"Oh that bitch!" Aisha exclaimed, this caused Y/N to be taken aback.

"No need for name calling, I'm sorry for being late." Y/N muttered, holding her hands up in surrender.

"Not you Y/N, you know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" Aisha asked, Y/N nodded in recollection, "Look what Yasmine commented."

"Impressive... Can't believe the belt made it around your waist." Y/N read aloud.

"I've got to do something." Aisha said, turning her phone off.