04 | COURTBALANCE

AFTER PESTERING Y/N, Miguel had finally convinced her to check out Cobra Kai

AFTER PESTERING Y/N, Miguel had finally convinced her to check out Cobra Kai. Y/N had agreed under one condition, she could bring Aisha with her. After the incident on Halloween, Aisha had received many anonymous death threats online and Y/N thought it would be good for Aisha to learn some karate to stop her from getting bullied.

"No yoga till five." Johnny's gaze flickered from Y/N to Aisha, "No matter how bad you need it."

"Um, actually we're here for karate. We saw your website. It said that there was supposed to be a session today." Aisha stated shyly.

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai." The blonde stated, which earned a scoff from Y/N.

"Then why are you here?" Y/N retorted, earning a small grin from Johnny, "You know what fuck this Miguel, I'm leaving."

Y/N gestured for Aisha to follow her but she didn't move, instead she continued the argument.

"Why not?"

"Same reason there aren't women in the army, Doesn't make sense." Johnny answered. It seemed like Miguel too was sick of Johnny's sexist bullshit because he decided to speak up.

"Uh, Sensei, I need to show you something in the office." Miguel whispered, the pair bowed at the two females before walking into the office.

After a few minutes, the two males returned. Y/N had gotten pretty bored waiting for them and was scrolling through her phone. She had two missed calls from Demetri, who she had promised that she would play Dungeons and Dragons with and a text from Eli who she had plans to eat lunch with later.

"Ok, take off your shoes. Hop on the mat." The man instructed, Y/N nodded and the pair took off their shoes and stood on the mat.

"After further review, I've decided to allow female students. But if you want to be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like a girl." He continued.

Y/N scoffed, "What do you mean act like a girl? how do girls act?"

"Don't give me that. You know, all emotional, loud, and complain-y. Never letting you finish your sentence." Y/N had a feeling that he was talking from personal experience, there was no other way he could of picked up this misogynistic idea from.

"Well, I know a few guys who act just like-" Aisha started but Johnny cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Quiet!"

Aisha flinched but Y/N looked at him unimpressed.

"My student tells me that you've been harassed at school." Johnny stated, pacing back and forth.