22 | NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY

MIGUEL HAD WOKEN UP a few days ago, this meant that Y/N wouldn't have to be one of Miguel's only visitors anymore

MIGUEL HAD WOKEN UP a few days ago, this meant that Y/N wouldn't have to be one of Miguel's only visitors anymore. Y/N was also getting discharged from the hospital today, Sam had come to pick her up as Y/M/N had to go to work and Sam wanted to visit Miguel.

Y/N was heading down the hall to go and get Sam when she heard an Oddly familiar voice. Eli.

"El Serpiente." Eli greeted Miguel, he was stood in the doorway and there was no way of Y/N getting past unnoticed. The pair had been texting a little bit but Y/N wasn't really sure if she was ready to see him in person.

Sam seemed to notice Y/N awkwardly standing behind Eli, "I've got to go."

"You've got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did to him." Y/N knew Eli meant well, after all him and Miguel were close but in doing so he was degrading the Miyagi-Do's.

"I don't care what you think, I just want to help." Sam declared, giving Eli a dirty look.

"Pretty sure you've done enough, Princess." Eli retorted, at this point Y/N had enough of him being rude and decided to speak up.

"Are you ready to go Sam?" Y/N asked, stuffing a few more of her belongings into her bag. Y/N's voice seemed to startle Eli, he was embarrassed about what he'd said to Sam in her presence.

"Yeah, have you got all of your things?" Sam kept her gaze fixated on Eli, who was looking at the floor awkwardly.

Y/N had accidentally dropped her stuffed Yoda, she mentally cursed herself. She's have to wash it when she got home, God knows what had been on these Hospital floors. She reached down to get the stuffed creature but Eli beat her to it, holding it up victoriously.

"Here you go." He had a slight grin on his face, which was unusual as his mood had completely shifted from a few minutes ago.

"Thanks." Y/N took the creature from Eli, accidentally brushing against her hand against his. It almost brought her back to the time where they'd hold hands underneath the table when he was anxious or upset. She'd do anything to go back to then and fix things.

"I like your stuffed Yoda." He complimented, Sam scoffed thinking it was a joke but Y/N knew it wasn't judging by the look in his eye. "I can't believe you kept it."

"I couldn't just throw it away, remember the look on Demetri's face when you handed it to me." Y/N smiled in recollection.

"He would of killed me, he thought I was going to give it to him." Eli returned her smile but once he realised they were talking about pre-Hawk Eli, his smile dropped.