24 | MIYAGI-DO

CHRIS HAD TEXTED Y/N and Sam about the Cobra Kai's coming to mess with him at work, of course it wasn't in any way acceptable

CHRIS HAD TEXTED Y/N and Sam about the Cobra Kai's coming to mess with him at work, of course it wasn't in any way acceptable. They had apparently stolen a few stuffed animals and made some rude remarks about Chris's mother.

"Where are they?" Sam asked, making her way to a distressed looking Chris who had recently gotten off of work as it was the end of his shift.

"They snuck into the old laser tag place next door." Chris answered.

"How many?" Y/N questioned, stepping forward so that she was now next to Sam.

"Four of them."

Y/N and Sam exchanged glances, "Six of us. I like our odds."

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Demetri was always one to follow the rules, he didn't get into trouble much and was pretty new to this entire thing.

"We're not on school property, this is a chance for us to fight back!" Sam exclaimed, Y/N nodded in agreement. Now all they had to do was prepare themselves for the fight.

The six charged towards the old laser tag place, it was Demetri's idea to turn the light off for dramatic effect and Y/N couldn't help but agree, it did make the Miyagi-Do's seem more badass.

"What the hell?" One of the Cobra Kai's said, looking around confused. It wasn't until they looked in the doorway that they understood what was going on, they were being ambushed.

"What do you want?" Hawk asked, turning to face Y/N. He was sick of the mixed signals, even  though he was the one that was giving Y/N even more mixed signals.

"Payback." Sam charge forward, shoving one of the Cobra Kai's backwards.

Y/N ran after one of the Cobra Kai's, it seemed like Chris had the same plan too as he followed the same boy, Mitch, Y/N was pretty sure his name was. Y/N was about to got and help Demetri when she turned around and found herself face to face with Eli.

"Look, Eli. I don't want to fight you." Y/N declared, moving away from the red haired boy.

Eli scoffed, "Good, then don't."

Y/N rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the small stuffed animal on the ground, it was a blue cat. She was going to reach for it when Eli held it up and handed it to her. Talk about Deja vu.

"Here, I don't really need these." Eli handed Y/N the cat plush, she was about to say thank you or possibly something else when she heard someone yell.

Y/N then noticed Sam in the corner of her eyes, the brunette had froze, backing up into a corner. Y/N lightly brushed past Eli and walked over to Sam.

"Sam, are you okay?" Y/N whispered, sitting down beside the girl.

Sam whimpered, Y/N pulled Sam into a hug as the she softly cried into her shoulder. A look of horror washed over Y/N's face when she saw Eli standing over Demetri, holding onto the dark haired boys arm.

"No! Please, stop! Eli, stop! Stop!" Demetri pleaded, Eli was about to break his arm.

Y/N pulled away from Sam, sliding across the floor so she was next to Demetri. She latched herself on to Eli, trying her best to pull him away from Demetri.

"Please don't do this Eli." Y/N begged but the encouragement of the other Cobra Kai's must have gotten to his head because after a few seconds Eli caved and snapped Demetri's arm.

Demetri yelped in pain and Y/N felt a sob erupt from her throat. Eli received an accolade from the other Cobra Kai's but he stared at the pair of teenagers on the ground, a conflicted look in his eyes before he turned around as if nothing had happened.

"Hey, Eli." Y/N tried to grab him by the arm but he pulled away.

After a few attempts Y/N sighed, "I can not believe I slept with you." She announced, now that seemed to gather his attention.

"What?" He asked, turning to face Y/N, the other Cobra Kai's doing the same.

"I said I can't believe I slept with you, Eli." Y/N didn't care about the rumours that would come from this encounter, she was upset and she wanted him to know that.

"My name is Hawk." He correct.

Y/N shook her head, "No, you're name is Eli, Eli Moskowitz. You like Doctor Who and Star Wars, you cried during the first deathly hallows movie. You used to cover the scar above your lip with your hand because you were embarrassed about it, we used to hold hands under the table when you were nervous or upset."

Y/N was practically clinging onto Eli, if she let go of him, she'd probably collapse. Eli pulled away from Y/N, watching as she fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face.

Tory turned Eli around, "What was that about?"

Eli sighed, "Nothing."

Him and Tory left, along with a few other Cobra Kai's, leaving three teenagers sobbing on the old laser tag floor.