04 | BICEPHALY

Y/N AND ELI HAD a free period so they decided that they would do what they would usually do

Y/N AND ELI HAD a free period so they decided that they would do what they would usually do. That was make out. The pair had sorted out their argument for the most part, they had talked some things through but were still working on it.

"Are you sure that the boys bathroom will be free?" Y/N questioned as she followed Eli, the bathroom on the second floor was always free, it was out of order, their was an issue and they had to shut it down. Plus it was Eagle Fang territory.

"Yeah, the others have class." Eli assured opening the door to the boys bathroom.

As soon as the pair entered, they saw a small boy lunging at Bert and Nate. Before the boy had a chance to strike, Eli intercepted the fight.

The little boy was panting  and looked up at Eli in fear. It was then that Y/N realised that it was the same boy from the park. He seemed to recognise her too.

"Thinking about striking first, huh?" Eli questioned, giving the boy a menacing look as he stared down as the shirt he was wearing. Cobra Kai.

"I-" The boy tried to defend himself but Eli held onto him tighter.

"Yeah. Word of advice, kid. Get out of Cobra Kai while you still can. Cause they're about to go down. And it's not going to be pretty." Eli threatened, he was about to do something but Y/N stopped him.

"Let the kid go." She declared, pulling Eli away from the kid.

"You should have just let him do it, Y/N." Bert spoke up, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had protected these boys for nearly a year now, and this was how they repaid her.

"Yeah, I mean, with all that Kreese stuff, you left the Valley. You have no reason to be on our side, I mean I saw you talking to Tory the other day." Nate defended Berts point, much to Y/N's dismay. She was at least glad that Eli had left at this point.

Nate and Bert knocked into the small boy, both laughing at what Eli had done.

"Weako. I think he's going to cry!" Nate mocked, it seemed hard to believe that he was laughing as a few weeks ago, both of them had their asses kicked by Hawk.

"I'm sorry about that." Y/N apologised, rubbing the boy on the shoulder in a comforting manor. Kenny frowned at the girl, as far as he could tell, she was dating the asshole that had just threatened him.

"Are you coming or not Y/N?" Eli called after her, she gave Kenny an apologetic look before walking out of the boys bathroom.