08 | PARTY TIME

Warning: Smut*

THE DAY OF PROM HAD ARRIVED, everyone was getting ready for later on in the day

THE DAY OF PROM HAD ARRIVED, everyone was getting ready for later on in the day. Y/N had planned her outfit accordingly and it went great with her new blue hair. The plan was that she'd get picked up by Mitch and they'd go to prom together but that plan changed when Chris said he'd take Mitch, which left Y/N to get her own ride as she needed to add a few last minute touches on the prom anyways.

Once Y/N was finished setting up the last few items, she headed towards the bathroom to touch up her makeup after all the labour and work she had put into the dance. She did feel that she was truly happy with her appearance, she loved her dress and accessories, they didn't all match perfectly but it showed her personality well.

When Y/N had gotten out of the bathroom, she found that the hallways were fairly crowded and people were heading towards the dance, she didn't realise that she had been in the bathroom that long. Y/N was too focussed on everyone else to notice that she had bumped into someone. Moon.

"Moon!" Y/N greeted, her voice would have been loud if it wasn't for the intense cacophony streaming down the teeming hallway.

"Y/N! Oh My God, it's so good to see you." Moon responded, Moon was too busy helping Yasmin get ready that she couldn't help out with the last finishing pieces but she had sent a friend to help Y/N work, "It's quite a turn out, isn't it?"

Y/N nodded, giving Moon a bright smile, "Yeah, I just wish that we could actually enjoy the dance we planned."

"Well,why can't we?" Before Y/N had the chance to protest, Moon grabbed the girl by the arm and dragged her through the endless crowd of teenagers. Some of them muttered threats that were addressed at Moon but Y/N quickly sent them glares and they got the message.

A few minutes later and they were in the gym and looking at the prom that they had planned, it looked great.

"Is that Bert? What is he doing here?" Bert was a Sophmore, and wasn't old enough to be here but because he had managed to follow Y/N's advice, he had picked up a girl.

"He got a date with an older girl."

"Good for him." Moon stated earning a hearty laugh from Y/N.

"I'm going to go find Mitch." Y/N announced, bidding her farewells and making her way over to the place where Mitch and Chris were stood.

"Y/N," Mitch took in her features, "You look-"

"Girl, you look- Just woah." Chris cut Mitch off before he could finish his sentence. Y/N laughed at the comment.