05 | MATCH POINT

Y/N WAS SAT ON Tory's couch, Brandon was at a friends house as it was the weekend

Y/N WAS SAT ON Tory's couch, Brandon was at a friends house as it was the weekend. It was a Sunday and Y/N was not looking forward to going to school tomorrow. Y/N had been avoiding Eli since Friday, when the incident at the drive in had taken place. She had avoided practice and just sparred with Tory so she could get some extra training in.

"You can't avoid him forever." Tory announced as she shoved Y/N's legs off of her couch and sat down. She handed a bag of chips over to the frustrated girl.

"I can and I will." Y/N challenged, opening the bag of chips Tory had handed over to her.

"Don't you have school tomorrow?" Tory reminded her. "And don't you have most of your classes with him?"

This left Y/N speechless for a moment while she thought of an argument. "Well, I know an easy fix for that."

Tory raised an eyebrow, "Which is?"

Y/N shrugged, "I just won't go to school then."

"Come on, you'll have to go to school." Tory encouraged, nudging her friend. Just as she did, Y/N felt a buzz from her pocket, it was a notification from Instagram, she clicked on it quickly and saw that it was a post from Demetri. It was a picture of both him and Eli, Eli had dyed his hair the same colour as Y/N.

Tory looked over Y/N's shoulder and saw that he had dyed his hair.

"Seriously, the same fucking colour." Tory commented as Y/N put her phone away. She honestly didn't see what Y/N saw in him, she was way too good for that asshole and way out of his league.

"God, I wish I could just change my hair." Y/N complained, dropping her head back so her head was now supported by the couch cushion.

Tory looked over at Y/N with a grin, she had an idea.

"What are you thinking?" Y/N questioned but before she could receive an answer, Tory walked out of the room and towards the bathroom. Y/N was a little nervous considering Tory was a bit of a trouble maker, and Y/N liked that about her, she quite liked Tory's chaos, it boded well with hers and they almost seemed to ground each other.

A few minutes later Y/N began to hear rustling from the bathroom and a few seconds later was when Tory returned victorious with a small box of dye in her hand. Y/N jumped up and smiled, she was excited to dye her hair blue.

Y/N walked over to the kitchen area of Tory's apartment and pulled out a pair of gloves that she could use to dye her hair.

It had been a few minutes since Tory applied the dye and the pair were laughing their asses off in the bathroom, it was time to wash the dye out, Y/N was a little nervous, after all she had made a deal with Tory that she would go to school tomorrow.