29 | DECEMBER 19

Y/N HAD GOTTEN DRESSED into her white dress for the Christmas Party at the country club, she did her make up a little nicer before heading towards Sam's house so that the two could talk but when she got there she noticed a small crowd gathering ou...

Y/N HAD GOTTEN DRESSED into her white dress for the Christmas Party at the country club, she did her make up a little nicer before heading towards Sam's house so that the two could talk but when she got there she noticed a small crowd gathering outsider of her house.

"What are you guys doing here?" Y/N asked the Eagle Fangs as she approached Sam's from door.

"Sam invited us." Miguel stated, pressing the bell.

The front door opened to reveal and the Miyagi-Do's, Y/N knew the moment the Miyagi-Do's scrambled to get up that this wouldn't be good.

"Oh, hell no! You gotta be kidding me!" Chris exclaimed, walking up to Sam so that he was now next to her. Apparently he wasn't a big fan of the Eagle Fangs coming to Sam's house.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mitch asked, confused on why this wasn't a keg party, "This isn't a keg party. I brought this hat for nothing."

Mitch threw his sparkly green Santa hat on the floor in frustration.

"Wait. You parent trapped us? Why?" Demetri asked in confusion.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now." Sam explained, turning to face the Eagle Fangs, "To all of us."

"We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we joined forces." Miguel agreed, "Two dojos are stronger than one."

Everyone whispered amongst themselves, nobody seemed to agree that combining dojos was a good idea.

"I know we've all done shitty things." Miguel started but before he could finish his argument, Chris interrupted.

"Like breaking Demetri's arm." Chris muttered, sending a glare in Mitch's direction.

"You started that fight." Mitch argued.

"After you almost got me fired." Chris stated, moving closer to Mitch. Y/N stood inbetween the boys, pushing them away from each other.

"God, I hate your stupid face so much." Bert said, insulting Nate.

"If you died, I wouldn't even attend your funeral." Nate fired back. Y/N sighed, her sons were arguing.

"This isn't going to work." Miguel stated, pointing out the obvious.

"It has to. We have one last chance to make things right. Alone, we're nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop. One way or another." Sam encouraged, everyone nodded, taking in the new information but they didn't seem to agree.