40. Parker's Nightmare

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV

I sighed quietly while Gabe and I waited for Damien and Vaughn to come home, and couldn't stop thinking about much I wanted to cuddle with him. My heart literally ached for snuggles with my best friend, and within just five minutes of forcing myself to stay off of him, my chest had become so tight and painful that I had to get up.

"Where are you going? Your parents will be home in like...five minutes," Gabe estimated after checking his phone for the time. "You okay?"

"I need Gyorgy," I muttered as I dragged my feet to the stairs.

"Oh... Well, I can go get him for you. You sit down and relax," my best friend commanded as he walked over to the stairs with me.

"I'm not crippled, Gabe. I can get Gyorgy on my own," I chuckled. My friend shook his head and went ahead of me up the stairs while telling me, "I just want to make sure that you're relaxed because your nightmare was really intense. Go sit down."

I blew up my cheeks and huffed as I sulked back over to the couch. Why's Casey being so weird about me and Gabe? We've cuddled and showered together all throughout their relationship but now that he's here in my house, it's a problem? Tch..... Wait, Parker, c'mon, you're being selfish. You don't even let Gyorgy match clothes with Casey anymore. They hardly even talk to each other anymore because of how jealous you get.....but Gabe's my best friend. We've always showered together whenever I got upset. Maybe if I let Gyorgy and the redhead talk more, he'll let me cuddle with Gabe again...?

"Wait, can you just let me put on some socks," Gyorgy's voice sounded from the top of the stairway. "I'll get you some socks later. Parker needs you right now," Gabe said simply, ushering my crush towards me. "But you don't even know where my socks are," the twenty-six-year-old mentioned. "I'll bring a pair of Casey's. Shut up and go cuddle Parker," my friend ordered, nudging my crush closer to me.

Gyorgy rolled his eyes as he walked over and sat down beside me, and Gabe quickly made his made his way back upstairs, leaving us alone.

"Are you okay," Gyorgy asked, looking over my face. "You have dark circles under your eyes and you seem angrier than usual."

"I wanted to take a shower with Gabe but Casey has a problem with it," I grumbled. "I don't even have romantic feelings for Gabe. I just love him because he's my best friend, and I like showering with him. We always shower together when I get upset, but his boyfriend won't let him do it with me anymore 'cuz apparently, now that they're together in person, I'm overstepping boundaries."

Gyorgy's head tilted and his eyebrows furrowed deeply. "Casey...doesn't have a problem with you guys showering together. We had a conversation about it when he was teaching me how to spell with my hips. He said that it was fine for me to practice with him 'cuz you guys take showers together. Casey doesn't mind at all... Did he tell you he that he did, or...?"

"Gabe told me," I said while wrapping my arms around my crush before pulling him into my chest. Gyorgy frowned a confused expression and hummed for a short while as I positioned him to straddle me. "Parker," he began. "I think Gabe made that up because he doesn't want to shower with you anymore."

My head jerked back and my eyebrows scrunched roughly while my hands froze over Gyorgy's hips. "What? Why?"

"I don't know. Did you guys get into an argument recently?" he asked.