28. Stay With Me

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

Upon arriving at the restaurant that Gabe and Parker had apparently agreed to meet at, the fifteen and sixteen-year-old executed some sort of friendship handshake, and Casey sat at a table, staring at something in the distance in the restaurant.

"Hey," Gabe began, walking up to me. "Me and Parker are gonna go somewhere and talk for a few minutes."

"Go make amends with your roommate," the fifteen-year-old said shortly before ushering Gabe out of the restaurant.

I sighed as I walked over to Casey, and my heart thumped loudly in my ears while my breath grew ragged in my lungs.

"Casey..." I started at an unintentional whisper. The redhead didn't look my way, but it was clear that he acknowledged me. So I continued. "I'm sorry. I know that I said some really awful and out-of-line things, but... You know, I just... I'm not..." I stuttered as I fidgeted with my hands, looking for the right words to persuade Casey to forgive me. "I'm not smart, and we both know that. I-I say whatever I want without thinking about my words' impact on others, and...I was upset that you said that Parker would force me into doing something that I didn't want to do, so I got defensive. He— Parker's my little buddy, so...I didn't want to believe that— a-and I still can't believe that..."

Casey turned his gaze onto the menu in front of himself and played with the corners of the small booklet.

"I'm sorry... I just, I want— I-I need you back. You're my best friend and the only person that I consider family..." I admitted as tears fell from my eyes and a lump grew in my throat. I quickly swallowed the lump and continued: "Casey, I love you, and I don't want to lose you. Please, forgive me. I-I got you some gifts, too. They're not supposed to buy your forgiveness, you don't have to accept my apology with them, but...I got you some stuff."

The redhead still stared down at his menu, but when a teardrop fell onto the black booklet my heart ached, and my feet rushed me over beside Casey.

"I hate you so much," he whispered as I wiped his tears. "I know," I mumbled while he pressed his forehead against my jaw and wrapped his arms around my abdomen. "How dare you come in here with that stupid heartfelt apology? I was supposed to kick you out and tell you to find another roommate, you pain," the redhead grumbled. I squeezed him tighter in my embrace and kissed his cheek as I rubbed his back. "I'm sorry, Casey. You and Gabe are a really cute couple," I said honestly. "I know, right," my roommate sniffled as pulled away from our hug and wiped his eyes. "A little fun factoid: he had to carry me in here. And not just because I didn't want to see you."

"Damn right, I did," the Asian boy said as he nudged his glasses up his nose with his knuckles. "Babe, you and I gotta talk tonight," he mumbled as he sat across from Casey. When Parker silently took a seat across from me and didn't bother to look up at me, I frowned. He couldn't have still been upset about me and Ulyssa. He was the one who made it happen. "Park," I tried to get his attention; he still didn't look at me.

"Gabe, can you order for me? I'm tired," the fifteen-year-old said, slouching against his friend before looking over at the redhead beside me. "Casey, you look super cute in formalwear."

"Doesn't he," Gabe added as his boyfriend blushed. "I can't even look at him without getting hard."

"Same," Parker muttered, looking back down at his menu. I felt a small sensation of merriment when I realized he was talking about Casey, but when Parker slowly turned his hard gaze onto me, my glee was gone. "I thought that since I'd bought it, I wouldn't be phased...but that wasn't the case," he said.