19. Movie Night

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

(I hope those who saw liked the sneak peek of this chapter!!!)

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

"Casey," I shouted from my room as I pulled an old long sleeve shirt over my bare torso. "Gabe's here, yeah?"

"Yeah," my redhead roommate answered, stepping into my bedroom. "He's in the kitchen. Do you need him?"

"No, I'm just wondering where Parker is. I told him to come over right after work, and it's been three hours."

"Why'd you want him over?"

"Because PJ saw us kissing. I have to talk to Parker because he told PJ that we're brothers when I said we weren't, and—"

"Wait... You said you guys were brothers first, right? Why'd you go and kiss Parker if you keep swearing up and down that you don't like him, that he's like your little brother, and all that?"

"Well, he was already so close to me...and I could feel his sadness radiating off of him so—"

"Are you interested in Parker?"

"No!"

"So you led him on."

"No! I didn't!"

"Yes, you did, Gyorgy. The boy has been confessing his feelings for you since he was eight, he's been trying to impress you and make you see how mature he can be, and you keep leading him on. If you were actually uninterested, you would've pushed him away and you would've made it clear that you see him only as a brother."

"But I do," I groaned. "He's like a little annoying brother."

"Not a lot of people kiss their brothers on the lips when they're the same height and build. At least not in public," Casey said while crossing his arms. "Either cut him off, or give him a chance."

I sat on my bed and shook my head. "But he's eleven years younger than me..."

"Gabe's ten years younger than me, but nobody knows except for you and Parker. Nobody's gonna think you're a pervert. They look like they're twenty-something anyway, Gyo."

"But I think he's a top...and if I did ever date a guy, I'd want to be it..."

"Then talk to him. See if he would bottom for you."

"Wha— And lead him on even more?!"

"See now you're leading me on. Do you want to try Parker out, or do you want to leave him alone?" Casey asked, rubbing his forehead in a frustrated manner.

"He's only sixteen! I'm not going to go the extra mile of being a pervert and sleep with him while he's a kid!"

"Bring it up now, wait for him to turn however old you want him to be, and then try him out because you're getting on my fuckin' nerves. 'Oh, I'm not into boys, but I'd top Parker if he'd let me'." My roommate said in a mocking tone.

"That's not what I said..."

Casey glared at me for a moment and his nose flared as he sighed, and as soon as he turned to leave my room I grabbed his wrist and pulled his shorter figure into my embrace.