20. Shower Snooping

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

I couldn't stop blushing. It was like every time Parker moved, his smell would flood my nose, and I couldn't help but inhale every bit of it that I could. We were already halfway into the movie, and done with the food I'd brought so it'd be really weird if I asked him what soap he was using this long after I first made a comment on his smell.

Oh! Bathroom! I'll look there!

"Park," I began.

He slowly turned his head towards before his eyes, and hummed a low, deep "hm?" that made my cheeks burn hotter.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah. It's the door across this room," he said softly, his voice deeper than usual.

"Kay, thanks," I chuckled a tad awkwardly as I got up. Upon walking inside the bathroom, I closed and locked the door, and then made my way into the shower. Shampoo... Conditioner... Ah! Two bottles of body wash! I grabbed the bottles and smelled each of them, and frowned when neither smelled like Parker. Did he mix them...? I put a dime-size amount on each of my palms and rubbed it in, and almost gagged when I smelled them together.

"Oh, dear Lord, that's awful," I whispered as I rushed to the sink and washed my hands. Could it be his shampoo? After drying my hands, I went back over to the shower and smelled it, shaking my head upon smelling a different scent other than Parker's, and scoffed when I smelled his conditioner next. What the hell? He can't just naturally smell that good...

With a frustrated sigh, I left the bathroom and walked back into Parker's, frowning when I saw that he wasn't on the bed anymore.

"Park?"

"What?" His deeper voice scared the bejesus out of me from behind, and I quickly turned around to face him, frowning when I saw that his eyes were locked on my behind.

"You scared me," I muttered as I walked back over to his bed and sat down.

"I saw. Your butt clenched up really fast."

"Don't look at my butt..."

"I can't not look at it," he said simply. "It's too cute to look away... Plus I masturbate to an idea of it every night. It's kind of like I'm meeting my favorite pornstar when I stare it."

"Wow, you are blunt. No, you're more than blunt. You're... I can't even find a word to accurately describe how explicit you are."

"Thank you," he chuckled. "But why were you snooping around the shower?"

My heart froze and I swore I started sweating. "What?"

"You, my shower, snooping around. Why?"

"I... Why do you think I was snooping around your shower?"

"Because you smell like every soap in it," the teenager mentioned. "I told you it's just how I smell, didn't I?"

"You can't just naturally smell like that."