22. He's A B*tch.

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

Upon walking into my and Casey's apartment, I stomped into my room and threw myself onto my bed.

Vrrrr! Vrrrr! Vrrrr!

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scoffed when I saw that Damien was calling me, quickly answering it.

"You told him about me dropping out?!"

"I only told him because I thought that maybe he'd think that you were stupid, give up on you, and find someone else to fall in love with," my ex-coworker scoffed. "I was trying to do everyone a favor."

Although I wanted Parker to fall in love with someone else too, the way Damien said it hurt my feelings a little bit.

"Well, your attempt backfired," I said bitterly.

"Did it really," he asked sarcastically. "Look, I didn't tell him why, so that's still on you to tell him or not. He just called me and asked me why it was such a big deal that I told him about you dropping out—"

"Did you tell him about that too, or—"

"Listen and you'll find out, Orgy," he seethed, shutting me up. "All I told him was that you didn't want me to say anything to anyone. That's it. The story is still all yours to tell him."

I sighed through my nostrils and shook my head. "But what if he really starts to dislike me? Like, what if he doesn't even want to be my little buddy anymore?"

"Then bully for you. You'll have achieved your goal, will you have not?"

"No. I will not. I want Parker and me to still be friends. I just don't want him to keep making all these sex jokes and remarks about my ass," I whined.

"Sounds like a personal problem," Damien sighed.

"Papa, who has a personal problem?" A young voice asked in the background of the phone call.

"Papa does," my former coworker replied. "A twenty-seven-year-old man is whining to him about a hormonal teenager who keeps making lewd jokes and remarks." I frowned as Damien complained about me to his son and rolled my eyes while he continued: "Papa just can't figure out why this grown man who keeps whining to him won't put on his big boy pants, sit down with the hormonal teenager, and have a talk with him like any other adult would. Papa's confused."

"...I don't understand, Papa. Who's the grown man and who's the teenager?"

"Mr. Rabbit and Tortoise The Turtle."

"Those are their names?"

"I don't know, bean. Are you done packing your toys?"

"No."

"Brilliant," Damien sighed. "What's Daddy doing? Do you know?"

"He's in the living room with all the doggies."

"Good looking out, bean. That's why you're my favorite seven-year-old."