36. Too Soon

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

"I think we should st—"

"No thinking," Parker muttered against my neck, his warm breath giving me goosebumps as he rubbed something against the crack of my ass. "Just...just relax, Gyorgy..."

Ugh...oh, God...please, forgive me...as wrong as it is, I want this...and I want it bad...

"Parker," I whispered, inhaling his gorgeous scent as he bit at the crook of my neck and shoulder.

"Gyo-Gyo," he mumbled back, pressing his erection against my butt. "Do I have your consent to make love to you tonight? Both rough and slow?"

His awkward and blunt wording made me laugh just a bit, but an abruptly stern stroke of his large bulge against my behind drew out a moan from my vocal chords that completely covered up my small chuckle. And when his large erection had rubbed up the crack of my behind—slightly spreading me apart—I shuddered and moaned so loud that I'd hurt my own ears.

"Give it to me," Parker sneered against my neck.

"It's yours..." I breathed as he rubbed his bulge into my ass. "I'm yours, Park..."

The teenager gently knocked his forehead against the back of my cranium and groaned: "Say it again."

"My consent is yours, and so am I... I'm yours, Parker," I whimpered delicately while I watched him run his fingers over his tongue in the mirror.

"Again," he commanded softly as he stroked his length behind me.

"I'm yours..."

"Whose?"

"Yours, Parker..." I huffed as he slowly slid his wet fingers over my ass, aligning himself with my hole.

"I love you, Gyorgy," Parker growled as he bit on my earlobe and pressed his erection into me slowly.

"O-oh—ow, Pa-Park—ah! Par—kah! Ow! Oh, God, Parker, I—"

The teenager moaned against my neck lowly while he gripped my hips tightly. "Gyorgy," he growled huskily, lifting my chin up so that the back of my head rested against his shoulder while he penetrated my anus.

"Oh~, fuck! Parker," I groaned as he wrapped his fingers around my neck. "You're too big! I-I, ahh~, I can't take much more~! Haa! Ungh!"

Parker's POV

Fuck! He's squeezing so tight! And his moans are so hot! Shit! I'm gonna cum too soon!

I slid my hand up my crush's neck and firmly covered his mouth, but his moans and whimpers only became louder and sexier.

"Mm! Mm! Mah! Ah! Blease, Barker~," Gyorgy's muffled sounds chimed.

I glanced down at my dick and internally scoffed when I saw that I wasn't even halfway inside of my crush. "Gyorgy, I'm gonna put it all the way in..." I warned.

"N-no! You're gonna tear me apart!"

"I'll make it slip in easily. It'll feel good," I hoped aloud; I didn't know for sure! How could I?! I'd never had sex before!

"Parker—"

"I love you..." I whispered before spitting into my hand. "Will you trust and cooperate with me?"