5. Eat

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyy!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

"GYORGY, WHERE THE HELL ARE MY EARRINGS, YOU—never mind. I found them," my roommate grumbled upon bursting into the bathroom.

I sighed as I stood in the shower, and combed my fingers through my hair to wash out the shampoo. "Casey, you could've waited for me to get out..."

"No I could not," the redhead retorted. "You take too long in here. By the way, I'm not waiting for you to finish showering to go to work. I'm leaving soon."

"You say that like we work somewhere special. We work at a Safeway, Casey. A fucking grocery store. I get that being on time is your thing, but really?"

Casey pulled the shower curtain and glared at me, and I groaned when the cold air touched my wet skin. "I get that being sad all the time is your thing, but really, you're pissing me off. It's been however many years that we've lived together, and all that you've told me is that you miss your friends. When are you going to tell me the real story?"

"That is the real story, idiot. Close the curtain," I sighed as I returned a glare at him.

"You're depressed. You need to talk to me."

"You're short. You need to grow."

Casey blew a bit of air through his nose and shook his head. "Whatever. Hurry up to work. Boss is talking about firing you and I'll be damned if you think we'll still be roommates if I'm left to pay the bills all by myself."

"I'll be there, Casey," I muttered as I closed the shower curtain.

I heard the redhead sigh and then walk out of the bathroom, and I scoffed as I crouched and sat down in the tub, letting the water pour down on me.

"I was getting hard from looking at a picture of you... I'll send you a picture of me... How could you boil us down to brothers...? Everyone knew we had a romantic connection..."

Parker's words ran through my mind and I frowned as they replayed over and over again. "He's so fucking difficult... Why won't he just forget about me," I muttered, running my hands over my face.

"How could you tell me to forget about you when you're the one that made me fall for you in the first place?"

I shook my head and rubbed over my eyes. "No I didn't. I was just trying to be a good brotherly figure... I didn't do anything... Not on purpose, at least."

Tears ran down my face as I thought about the picture that the teenager had sent me, and guilt and disgust filled me as I thought about how tight his abs were and how beautiful his skin was, and I cried as my face warmed, blushing hot pink. "I'm a pervert... I'm no better than Gemal, and I don't deserve to have any friends. I'm sick..."

I turned the shower nob and sat still as ice-cold water rained on me and numbed my thoughts. Upon feeling sufficiently distracted, I pulled myself out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist.