16. Where Are You?

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

"Ah! Oh, my fuck! Gabe!"

I frowned at the shockingly loud sound of my roommate getting his ass destroyed by Parker's friend and turned the volume up on the living room's television.

P'king!

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and smiled when I saw that Sandy had sent me a message.

Sandy-wich: Hey, I'm probably not gonna come to your place tonight...

I pouted at the text and pressed the call icon above our messages, and my head jerked back when my girlfriend declined my call.

Me: Are you okay?

Sandy-wich: No, yeah I'm good. I'm just doing something right now.

I frowned at the message and shook my head in confusion. She worked a nine to five job as an accountant at her father's auto repair shop, and he let her do whatever she wanted; she had no reason to decline my call.

Me: Whatcha doin'?

Sandy-wich: I'm just not feeling well.

My eyes instinctively narrowed at the text and a little voice inside my head told me something was up.

Me: Do you want me to bring something over? I can get your favorite snacks. Oh! Do you want a back massage?

I smiled as a short memory of Sandy moaning while I sat over her ass and massaged her back played in my mind, and I got up to grab my shoes, knowing that she'd love a massage and a basket of her favorite snacks.

P'king!

I looked at my phone and my heart sunk when she sent me a text that simply read "no."

Me: Why? Sandy, I don't mind getting sick. If you want the stuff, I'll happily bring it to you.

Sandy-wich: No, I'm just not in the mood to do anything or talk to anyone right now. It's just been a bad day, you know? I'll see you tomorrow.

I sulked back to my seat on the couch and that same negative little voice that told me something was up, now seemed to be screaming that Sandy was doing something weird.

I mean, we'd been together for a year and some weeks. Granted, we weren't the perfect couple, we never got into weird moods and just shut each other out the way Sandy just did with me. Suddenly, a disgustingly annoying thought ran through my head, and I dialed Parker's number.

Parker's POV

"Open your mouth more. I thought you've done this before," I chuckled.

"I have! It's just that yours is so big~!"

Bzzzzz! Bzzzzz! Bzzzzz!