49. Couple of Jackasses

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

I rewrote the later half of this chapter A LOT differently and I rlly like it, so I hope you do too!! ❤️

••••••••

The Next Day...
Parker's POV

I woke up to a soft knock on my door, and groaned when I heard the doorknob clicking open. "Parker," Gyorgy's raspy voice began lowly. "Your friends are here... Gabe and Noah sound like they're fighting..."

"Kay," I grumbled, grabbing my phone off of my nightstand. After tapping on all of my friends' contacts, I made a group-chat with them all and sent a message that read: "Come wake me up."

"Parker...can we talk? I-I don't want to go away... I really want to—"

"Move, Noah! He texted all of us! I dunno what the hell you're thinking but just because you're the shortest doesn't mean you're special!" Gabe's deep voice growled from the stairs.

"We can talk tomorrow or something," I groused, tossing my phone back onto my nightstand. "Don't let anyone see you."

"W-why?" Gyorgy whispered, his voice shaking. "Are you that mad at me? That you don't want anyone to see my face in your home? Park—"

"Get in the closet or go to another bedroom, Gyorgy," I growled, listening to my friends' voices and footsteps getting closer and closer to my room. He silently and tearfully took off down the hall, and I sighed upon thinking what I was going to do with him.

I loved Gyorgy with every atom in my body, but we were absolutely no good for each other. He didn't understand how hard it was for me to be with him, and I didn't understand how hard it was for him to get with me.

Knock! Knock!

I closed my eyes while all of my friends quietly entered my room, and my heart thumped when I'd felt the bed sinking as all of them crawled onto it and laid with me.

"Park," Wilson whispered, running his knuckles over my jaw. "Wake up," Noah mewled, cuddling into my side. "Get up," Gabe abruptly whispered against my ear while gripping my hair with a comfortably tight grasp. Instinctively, I clenched his shirt and glared at him through squinted eyes. "You're a pain, Gabriel," I muttered as Wilson and Noah pressed hundreds of kisses on to me; the redhead attacked my jaw and neck, and Noah had snuck himself under my shirt to nibble over my ribs.

"You love me," my Korean friend whispered, staring at my lips while he leaned closer to my face.

"Perhaps," I muttered before turning my head upwards, allowing him to kiss my Adam's apple instead of my lips. Although he and I had sucked face before, I didn't feel okay with it after my and Gyorgy's talk last night.

I then turned my eyes onto Casey. "You're nervous," I asked the shorter redhead upon pulling away from Gabe.  "I-I dunno... I feel like I'm taking you from Gyorgy or something. Like I'm going behind his back..." he said softly from beside my dresser—all the way across the room. I stared at the 5'6 man for a moment before abruptly picking myself up and off of my bed, away from all of my friends' smooches. I'd made my way over to Casey, staring into his honest, loyal, and bashful eyes as I'd towered over him.

He trembled under me and locked his gaze on my chest to avoid making contact with my own orbs, but I lifted his chin and forced him to do so. Upon our pupils meeting, Casey made a small gasp sound and mumbled, "Oh, my God... You're so pretty..."

I studied his nose shape, eyes, lips and ears for a moment, and after messing around with his hair and lips a bit, I turned his face over to Gabe and watched my best friend for his reaction to my subtle rearrangements. "Like Gyorgy," he mumbled, staring at us with hot pink cheeks. I turned Casey's face back towards mine and ran my thumb over his lips. "Like twins, almost... Go sit beside your boyfriend," I mumbled, letting go of the short man's jaws. With a quiet stutter of something incoherent, he scurried over to my bed and crawled into Gabe's lap, and for a short while, I'd admired the two couples. Envied them.