29. You Speak Korean?!

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV
One Month Later...

"You should rest until Damien gets here," Gyorgy said as he walked me into his bedroom.

"Don't treat me like I'm some kid waiting for my ride home from daycare," I grumbled as I gazed over my crush's body while we stepped into his room.

"Well, he sent you here because he and Vaughn had to go someplace you couldn't, Sasha was busy, and you didn't want to go with Daughn to your grandmother's place. This feels like daycare to me," Gyorgy mumbled.

"Are you saying that you'd let kids into your bedroom if you ran a daycare service?" I inquired, gazing down at Gyorgy's ass while he bent over his bed to grab his television remote.

He glared at me as he pressed the electronic rectangle into my hand, but I quickly dropped the remote and grabbed his arm when he tried to leave me alone in his room, making us both wince; me because of my gunshot wounds suddenly being stretched and chafed against my hoodie, and him because of my grip on his bicep.

"Let go, Park. Get some sleep—"

"I didn't come here to be babysat. I came here because I wanted you," I growled as I pulled him into my chest.

"You're hurt, Park—"

"No, I'm not," I mumbled as I pressed my nose against my crush's.

"W-wait, your bandages might—"

"No, they won't," I said before pressing my lips against Gyorgy's. He groaned as I wrapped my fingers around his neck and shoved my tongue down his throat, and for a short while I suffocated my crush. Upon pulling away from his lips, I moved to nibble on his neck, making hickeys all over it so that everyone he'd cross paths with would know he belonged to me.

"Parker, that hurts," he mewled as I moved down to his collarbones and bit at them.

"Not enough. You put me through eight years of emotional pain. At least your injuries will heal quickly," I mumbled while I grabbed his underwear hem and pushed him over onto his bed. "Take off your underwear."

"I'm sorry. You know, I am—ah! B-but I don't think we should—"

"You don't think we should wait any longer? I agree. Take these off," I commanded, pulling on my crush's underwear hem.

"W-wait! We can't do anything right now!" He panicked.

"Why not?"

"Y-you're not fully healed yet!"

"That fact helps my argument that we should do it right now."

"How?"

"Because I'm constantly getting hurt. Albeit, I'm not usually getting shot, I still get hurt. If I can learn how to fuck you really hard while I'm in pain, imagine what I could do you when I'm not?"