26. Women's Soap

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

(rewrote this chapter three times. it was hell.)

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

"...gy ...Gyorgy."

I jumped from the deep voice that echoed in my ears, and almost fell off of the bed. Upon rubbing my eyes and narrowing them, I recognized Parker standing against the doorway of the bedroom I slept in.

"Wake up. We need to go shopping," he said simply, crossing his arms. I looked over his body and frowned when I saw him wearing a casual suit.

"Why are you dressed up? We're just supposed to be going shopping for snacks, right?" I mumbled as I combed my fingers through my messy hair.

"We're taking them out to lunch. The place isn't too fancy, but it is classy," the fifteen-year-old sighed. "Get up, take a shower, and put on the clothes I brought you."

I scoffed at the the teenager and his eyes narrowed on me while his head tilted a bit. "Why 'scoff'?" He asked simply.

I shrugged and laughed, "Why are you acting like you have authority over me? I'm a grown man—"

"And I'm a rich boy with dangerous guardians," Parker interrupted with a smug tone although his face remained nonchalant. "Get up, take a shower, and get dressed. We're leaving in thirty minutes."

With that, he left the bedroom and took a seat in a chair that sat directly across from my see-through double-doors; I assumed he moved the furniture as it wasn't there before.

"Time starts now, Gyorgy," Ralph announced from further inside the suite as Parker pulled his phone out of his front right pocket and began tapping on it.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, tugging on the hems of my underwear to keep them from riding up my ass further, and then stepped over to the double doors of my bedroom, making my way to get breakfast. But before I could take a single step out of the bedroom, Hans planted his hand firmly against my chest and smiled a bright grin at me.

"Now, now, Gyorgy," he chuckled. "Mr. Parker wants you to get ready and everything you need to do so is already in your bathroom. There is nothing out here that you should need. Or...are you hurt? Would you like one of us to help you shower?"

Parker immediately turned his hard eyes up towards me from his phone screen, lightly beginning to blush over his cheeks. "Let's hope that's not the case," he said, his voice deep and low.

"It's not... I just want breakfast first," I explained briefly.

"No."

My head jerked back and a small laugh escaped my vocal chords at the teenager's curt reply. "You can't say no. I'm hungry and I want to eat now, so—"

The boy slowly lifted his head as he glared at me, and I felt a small feeling of unease make its way into my stomach, but I quickly shook the nervous feeling off and stood straight.

"Why are you glaring at me?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Because you're forcing me to fight this burning urge to defile your naked body," the teenager seethed as his eye and nose twitched.

I looked down at myself and blushed a bit when I realized that I hadn't put on any shirt or pair of pants; I was just wearing boxers. "I'm not forcing you to do anything... You're the one that woke me up and—"