23. Apology Gift Shopping

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gabe's POV

Upon arriving at Casey's apartment, I stalked over into his bedroom, making sure I was absolutely silent as I stepped in.

For a short while I watched him cry into his pillows, and after taking a quick scan around his room and assuming that my clothes were still in his drawers since they weren't packed up in my luggage which were in his closet, I chalked up that Casey was just throwing a tantrum, and he ended our relationship on a whim.

"We're not breaking up," I said simply as I sat beside him, making him jump.

"We have to. You're too young and I'm too old. I'm a sick pervert that needs to be locked up. I let you fuck me and I'm masochistic with you— I let you take my virginity," he sobbed. "I'm disgusting~!"

I scuffed some air through my nose as my boyfriend cried, and I grabbed his legs and pulled him over to me before pressing my lips against his cheek. "We don't have to break up. I pass statutory and you're not an authority figure to me. Plus, everyone thinks I'm in my twenties. The only person that can report us is me. You're not sick, you're not a pervert, and you're not disgusting. You're nasty. There's a difference," I muttered as I wiped his eyes. "We will continue to date, Casey. We've been speaking to each other for years. We're not going to end our relationship just because of something as small and insignificant as a ten year age gap."

"But I'm a pedophile for dating for you."

"Maybe, if you knew that I was a hell of a lot younger than what I said I was when we first met, but you didn't. And you're not even dating me for my body. You agreed to go out with me because I genuinely love you and you genuinely love me, so we'll continue to be together until I get tired of being your boyfriend." Casey's jaw dropped and his eyes filled with even more tears. "Then, I'll propose to you and become your fiancé," I finished, kissing his lips.

"Gabe! You hurt my heart! Why'd you say it like that," my red-headed boyfriend mewled as I crawled over him.

"No more breaking up with me over our age gap. The next time you do, I'll spank you until my arm goes numb, and then I'll use my other arm until it goes numb. Do you understand," I muttered as I kissed his lips, my deep voice making Casey burn crimson red.

"Yes..."

"Casey," I growled quietly as I gripped his chin.

"Yes, sir," he mumbled. "I understand."

"Good," I said before licking his lips with the tip of my tongue. "Then let's finish where we left off."

"Huh...?"

"I left to comfort Parker when we were in the middle of fucking, didn't I? Let's finish."

Casey trembled under me when I wasted no time to pull his underwear off his pale legs and he quickly covered his member with one of my shirts that he wore which ironically made him look like the minor in our relationship.

"You like being punished, don't you," I sighed as I grabbed his wrists; he knew I hated it whenever he tried to cover himself in front of me. His crimson blush migrated to his ears as I pulled a pair of handcuffs out from underneath his pillow, and he whimpered when I cuffed his wrists to the headboard of his bed.

"No... I-I'm just still kind of getting used to revealing my body," he whined.

"Bullshit. You used to FaceTime me while you masturbated in or on my clothes, and you used to send me videos during your lunch break of you fingering yourself. You just like to be punished. Admit it."