21. Something Big

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

I groaned as I stretched my arms above my head, and frowned when I felt a bit of weight on my ribs and left leg. I lifted the covers, and groaned when I saw that it was Parker laying on me.

His hair blocked his face as he slept against my rib cage, but the way his cheek was smushed against my abdomen and the way his arm and leg wrapped around me as if he were making sure I didn't leave him made it clear that he was still the same possessive little boy I knew. Just eight years older.

"Mmm~..." he moaned in his sleep, making me smile. He really hasn't changed at all... I lifted his hair and pressed a small peck against his forehead, but to my great surprise, Parker woke up a bit and lifted his head, pressing his lips against my chin.

My cheeks burned as he groaned my name, and a feeling of guilt began to grow inside my heart. "I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea, Park. You just reminded me of eight-year-old you and I wanted to kiss your forehead only," I explained softly.

"That's fine. I got what I wanted last night," he muttered against my side. My eyebrows furrowed and a large sense of confusion washed over me.

"What do you mean?"

Parker's eyes slowly opened, and upon meeting my clueless gaze, he smirked. "Nothing."

"Parker, what do you mean 'you got what you wanted'? What did you do?"

"If you don't remember, then don't worry about it. It wasn't anything criminal," he chuckled.

"Did you touch me?"

"All I did was love you," he whispered.

"How? What did you do?"

"Gyorgy, for the love of fudge, please calm down. You're getting too loud... Use your inside voice, Gyo."

My cheeks burned hot and my stomach filled with butterflies as the last conversation Parker and I had regarding those two words ran through my mind.

"Remember what you used to tell me when I was younger? Inside voice... God, I can't wait to tell you that in a different context, Gyo-Gyo..."

"You're blushing so much...but this isn't even the right context I've said those words to you in," Parker snickered before kissing my side.

"Stop. Don't do that," I said, jerking away from the sixteen-year-old. "You're a kid. You shouldn't be holding onto me like this or kissing me like that."

"But weren't you just kissing me because you thought I reminded you of eight-year-old me? A kid... Gyorgy, you keep putting up this argument that you don't want to be known as a pervert, but you only want to show affection towards younger me?"

"That's not true!"

"It is true. Last night you were dreaming that I was eight again and you would only say I love you back to me then—when I was younger. How come you can't say it back to me now?"