25. I'm Not Sorry

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV

"You want to speak to me," I sighed as I walked into the bedroom of the suite, closing the double-doors behind me.

Gyorgy stared down at his thumbs as he stood near the bed, and I couldn't help myself from smirking at his obviously anxious being. "Y-yeah, it's just...Ulyssa and I were talking down at the bar..."

My head instinctively tilted when Gyorgy mentioned himself going to the bar, but I didn't say a word as I waited for him to finish speaking.

"And...I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but we were talking and she said something that made me think..."

"Okay," I mumbled as I took a seat in a chair near a set of double-doors that led to another balcony.

"Did you kiss me...when I was sleeping? Y-you, you said that you got what you wanted from me last night after I told you that I didn't mean anything by the forehead kiss I gave you this morning, so was that you saying—"

"That I kissed you while you were asleep? Yeah," I interrupted. "I'm assuming Ulyssa told you about how she and some other guards have reason to believe that I would take advantage of you? She actually confronted me about that before I came up here, did you know that? Told me not to touch you unless you blatantly told me that I could. She thinks my obsession with you is unhealthy and dangerous."

Gyorgy stared at me with a gleaming concoction of confused, incredulous, and ...submissive stars
in his eyes, and I scoffed, turning away from his beautiful gaze as they started to water. "Why would you do that, then?" He asked softly. "Why would you touch me? You...you can't make moves on someone without their knowing, Park. That's..."

"That's taking advantage of someone," I finished. "I know... And I want to apologize because I know it'd make things a smidge better, but I can't bring myself to because I'm... not sorry. I mean, I do feel bad that...." I silently stuttered for a little while, but eventually gave up on speaking with a sigh and shrug. "I don't feel bad. I'm not sorry. You're the love of my life, and I wanted to kiss you so I did."

"But you can't do that again, Park. That could get you into some serious trouble if you grow up to do that with other people. You need to ask for permission and consent," my crush said shakily.

"It'll never happen to other people," I said, looking back into Gyorgy's teary eyes. "You...you are the only one that makes me do the stupid shit that I do..."

The wavy-haired twenty-seven-year-old shook his head and wiped his eyes, and I scoffed as I stepped closer to him.

"Y-you can't blame me for everything you do. You fight people on your own a-and you say whatever you want to say," he whispered while sniffling adorably.

So cute, so sweet, so soft. Oh, Gyorgy... "I love you," I said as I ran my knuckles over his jaws.

"No," my crush whined, grabbing my wrists as I held his face.

"Yes. I do. I love you," I whispered, leaning into him.

He ducked his face but I pressed my forehead against his and brushed my lips over his own two delicate pieces of flesh, coaxing his trembling body to back against the wall behind him. "Stop it," he whimpered, turning his head away from me.