39. Secret Admirer

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV
7 o'clock AM...

I'd woken up to Parker's arms tightening around me, and struggled to breathe as he did so meanwhile mumbling incoherence in his sleep.

"Please, stop," he suddenly whined, squeezing me tighter. "Stop...Gyorgy, please..."

"Parker," I wheezed while patting his arm. "Park—"

"Gyorgy, please... Wake up," he whimpered. "I need you. Please speak to me~..."

I frowned as I'd chalked up what exactly was happening in Parker's nightmare, and gasped upon turning myself around in his unbreakable hold on me—so that our chests were touching—before moving my arms to cradle the teenager.

Suddenly, a door had whipped open loudly from down the hall, and Gabe came rushing over to the lounge area.

"Is Parker okay?"

"I think so. He's just having a nightmare," I whispered.

The Korean teenager's eye twitched angrily, and his lip did as well while he asked if I'd tried waking him up.

"I've only just caught my breath. He was squeezing me so tight I couldn't speak," I explained.

Gabe stepped closer to me and Parker, and he looked pained when he'd glanced over my little buddy's face. "You need to go. Go to his room or the bathroom, or anywhere," he commanded.

"Why," I asked as Gabe carefully removed Parker's arms from around me.

"I'll answer that later. Go."

I frowned at the teenager as he crouched down in front of Parker and wiped his cheeks, and then moved myself into Parker's room. I needed a shirt, anyways.

Gabe's POV

"Parker," I called, running my fingers through his hair. My best friend huffed and sniffled upon waking up, and he gripped my wrist tight enough to make it crack.

"Gabe," he whined, tears pouring down his face upon opening his eyes to squint at me.

"Hey, what's wrong," I asked softly while he shifted to sit up and lean against me.

"Gyorgy," he cried against my shoulder. "I couldn't save him. He...he...i-it happened again because of me..."

"What happened this time?"

Parker broke down and began sobbing within seconds of me asking for details, and after hearing his response, I called his dads.

"I want Gyorgy," he mewled as I'd led him downstairs. "Is he okay? Where is he?"

"He's in your room changing or something. I'll get him in a little bit. For now just sit in here and relax. Your parents are on their way home right now, okay?"