9. Girlfriend

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyy!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV

Gyorgy: Did you post this because you're moving on or because you're upset that I have a girlfriend?

I frowned at the text and scoffed under my breath as I tapped on the call icon. He declined my call, so I went upstairs to my room and called him over and over again until he answered.

He finally answered my fifth call, and I cut him off as soon as he growled my name.

"You don't have a girlfriend. You can't have one. We were just—," I hushed and took a breath. I needed to calm down. I was being childish getting so loud so quickly. "You don't have a girlfriend, Gyorgy. If you did, you would've told me."

"Why do you think that?"

"Why do I—?! BECAUSE YOU SAY THAT I'M YOUR LITTLE BUDDY, YOU ASS! IF YOU REALLY HAD A GIRLFRIEND YOU'D TELL ME IN ATTEMPTS TO STOP ME FROM CONFESSING MY FEELINGS FOR YOU! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "WHY WOULD I THINK THAT?!" WHO THE HELL WAS SHE ANYWAYS?! A TINDER DATE?!"

"I already told you: she's my girlfriend. And if you're going to scream at me this entire call, then I'm going to hang up."

I took another deep breath and rubbed my face as I sat down on my bed. "You're so annoying," was all I could say. "You're an annoying piece of shit, Gyorgy, and I really wish I could forget about you."

"What?"

"You made me fall for you—"

"No, I didn't!"

"And you acted like you loved me... You told me that you loved me. You pouted and complained whenever I didn't say it back when I was eight, and you cheered when I finally did say that I loved you... But now when I say it, just because I'm older...you don't want anything to do with me."

"I never did that, and I never said I wanted nothing to do with you!"

"New year's day when I was eight, Gyorgy... We were eating lunch and you said you loved me, and you pouted because I was too shy to say anything back... But after the countdown, after I kissed you, I said that I loved you and you celebrated my affection. You even stayed up late and played with me until I fell asleep on you in the living room that night. I remember that day like it was yesterday so you can't tell me otherwise."

Gyorgy remained silent, further frustrating me. He didn't even try to argue. Did I really mean so little to him that he couldn't be bothered to respond to me?

"You didn't visit me when Vaughn, Damien, and I were in the hospital...you didn't even send a card. You stood me up the day you were supposed to come back, and you make me out as a crazy person...or...or obsessed little kid whenever I tell you my feelings. And you act like I'm weird for being angry with you, but...say that your so-called "girlfriend" is just a crush. She's a few years older than you and she ditches you one day, and when you call her and tell her that you love her and that you were looking forward to kissing her, she just frowns at you—she gives you a look of disgust...and she tells you "Well, I don't want to kiss you. You're just a little kid. Plus, I see you like a little brother." ...Wouldn't you feel bitter?"

He still kept quiet. And I became even angrier with his silence. How could he have nothing to say?

"Fine... Let's not talk to each other anymore, Gyorgy... I'll delete your number, and you should delete mine, too... I'll block you on Instagram and I'll delete the app just so that I can't run any risk of being hurt by you again..."

"What?"

"This will be our last time speaking to each other. After we hang up, I'll go through with deleting your number and blocking you."

"Parker—"

"The next time we speak to each other will be face to face. In person."

"Tch! You can't just—"

"I'll see you next year. June 21st. And don't worry about me standing you up, Gyorgy. I'll actually keep my word."

"Listen, Parker! I—"

I hung up and blocked Gyorgy's number before deleting it, and then I went to Instagram, blocked Gyorgy's account, and then deleted the app. After doing so, a humongous weight of sadness clung onto my shoulders, arms and legs, and I fell back on my bed.

Hot tears slowly escaped the corners of my eyes and ran down my temples and into my ears, and I let my emotions get the best of me.

Hours had passed. Damien, Vaughn and their son had checked on me, Grandma had brought me food, and my friends had came over; through all of this I was a crying mess. Gabe—although we'd only known each other for a couple of weeks—knew how to deal with me the best.

He dragged me off my bed and into my bathroom, started the shower, undressed us both down to our underwear, and he embraced me under the falling water as I cried.

"We'll see them next year. Until then, we'll work on ourselves and we'll make it impossible for them to turn us down. We'll practice flirting with other adults and we'll perfect our maturity, okay?"

I nodded as Gabe combed his fingers through my hair, and wiped my eyes when Wilson and Noah came in. "We're sorry we couldn't really help comfort you," Noah started, fidgeting his hands. "But if there's anything you need from us, you know we're here," Wilson added.

I thanked the two and they smiled small, sympathetic smiles at me.

"Gabe, if you ever try to steal Parker from us, I'll kill you," Noah suddenly seethed. Wilson cupped his hand over the Cuban's mouth as he glared at Gabe, and apologized to our Korean friend. "He's joking," Wilson assured. "No I'm not. I'll murder you," Noah threatened through Wilson's fingers.

I smiled and stood up, making my way over to my best friends. "I love you both. I'm never leaving you guys or letting anyone take me from you," I promised, squeezing them into a wet hug. "Let's all go out. Today's Friday, right? Let's go to a movie or an arcade or something."

"Dinner, movie, arcade, dessert," Noah suggested, kissing my collarbone.

"Absolutely," I agreed. "I'll get us a driver, and I'll pay for everything."

Instantly, each of my friends rejected the idea that I pay, and they all started arguing over who would.

"Gabe, you paid last time! I want to pay!" Wilson scoffed.

"Nuh-uh! Noah paid last time! You guys won't let me pay because you think I'm trying to steal Parker!" Gabe shouted from the shower.

"I won't let you! I'm going to pay!" Noah said sternly.

"Guys, I want to pay, so let me," I chuckled as I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. "No more arguing."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨