7. Slippers and Scents

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyy!!!
••••••••

Parker's POV
Two Days Later...

"Parker!" Vaughn shouted from downstairs. "You got a package!"

I ripped myself out of my bed, rushed over to my door, tripped over my feet a bit, and crashed my shoulder into the wall with a fairly loud bang.

Gabe, Noah, and Wilson all stirred awake due to my tripping, and I quickly muttered a groggy "my bad" before opening my bedroom door and rushing down the stairs.

"Parker!" Daughn giggled, holding his arms up to be lifted at the end of the stairs; upon reaching the end of the wooden steps, I lifted the seven-year-old and tossed him over my shoulder. "Good grief! You're getting heavy," I mumbled as I carried him into the living room.

"Your package is right here," Vaughn beamed from Damien's lap on the large sectional. I carefully let Daughn fall off my shoulder and onto the couch, and then I grabbed the medium sized box from Vaughn.

"Thank you," I said as I pressed a kiss to my guardian's cheek. "Of course. How's everyone upstairs? I heard a thump," he mentioned. "Oh, everyone's still asleep. That was just me. I tripped and hit the wall."

Damien cackled for a short while before asking, "Is your shoulder alright? It sounded like one hell of a thump, Park, hahaha."

"Shut up. My shoulder's fine," I tittered, softly punching his shoulder. "Did you guys eat breakfast already? I can make something."

"Daughn had Grandma's waffles," Vaughn chuckled as the seven-year-old bounced around on the couch.

"Grandma's here?"

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen," Damien chuckled as he got up, grabbed Daughn, and playfully slammed his son down onto the couch making him scream and laugh.

I smiled at my little buddy and then made my way into the kitchen, and jumped when I saw Gabe gently smooching Grandma's neck.

"Just a few strawberries, please," he said groggily as he stood behind her, resting his forehead on her shoulder. "Actually, could you make my waffles however you'd eat yours, Miss Grandma? That's how I'd like mine."

"I like mine with extra strawberries," Grandma chuckled.

Gabe groaned and slouched a little lower so that his chin was on my grandma's shoulder. "Miss Grandma, you're just like my ex. Adorable, tiny, and always eating healthy... You have a son?"

"Just Damien and Vaughn," she beamed.

Gabe slowly frowned and looked up at me. "Your dads are brothers?"

"Nope," I said simply as I stepped over to him and pulled him away from my grandmother. "Go sit down. I'll get your breakfast. Grandma, relax. You're always standing and doing things in the kitchen. Why don't you go sit down and watch TV?"

"Oh, well I have to clean up first," she chuckled, squishing my cheeks. "And I like moving around and cooking for you all. My husband doesn't like many different foods so I'm always happy to do something in the kitchen."