13

The whole week is bliss. The whole group of friends go out to celebrate Rae's birthday and everyone jokingly criticises Sykkuno and Corpse who are being disgustingly cute. Corpse's heart flutters in his chest when Sykkuno introduces him as his boyfriend to the friends he hasn't met yet. Corpse gets another glimpse of drunk Sykkuno being cute.

It was a good week.

Though now that they're progressing into mid January, the stress of exams is piling up on each of them. And Sykkuno is taking it a bit harder than the rest. It's got to the point that he doesn't even want to come out of his room. Rae is convinced that he's a zombie and Corpse is pretty intent on doing everything possible to get him to not stress out.

So when Corpse knocks on his door and gets a reply of, "I'm busy", he doesn't bother anymore and goes in directly.

"Toast, I said I'm b– oh hi, Corpse?" He says, a bit confused. His boyfriend hadn't texted him that he was going to come over.

"Hey, I came over to see how you were doing." He says and drops a kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm swamped with work right now."

"You have been for the whole week now." Corpse replies. "You're murdering yourself with all that studying."

"I just need to get it done." Sykkuno sighs.

"I know. Come here." Corpse says while sitting down on the bed and patting the space besides him.

"Corpse, I have to–"

"Sykkuno." Corpse says sternly, "Come here."

Sykkuno gives up and crawls next to Corpse who instantly wraps him in his arms. Sykkuno gives a great sigh as if he's content for the first time in a long time.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Mhmm." Sykkuno replies, sound muffled due to his face being buried in the material of Corpse's hoodie.

"Then take a break, baby."

"I know, I just want to do good in the exam."

"We all want to. But you can't force yourself to the point that you actually end up getting sick, yeah?"

"Yeah." He nods.

They sit like that for a while, comfortable in the silence. Sykkuno complains about his back aching though. And after a small lecture from him about how he must've sat in the chair all week and how he shouldn't have forced himself to study so much and blah blah blah, Corpse says he would give him a back massage.

"No, that's fine. I'm alright." Sykkuno says.

"No, really. I give really good back rubs. I'm sure you won't regret it."

So Corpse grabs some lotion and tells Sykkuno to take off his shirt, which makes him blush and think about the last time he said that after their perfect date. He lays down on his front and Corpse moves to straddle his hips. Sykkuno is a blushing mess so he hides his face in the crook of his elbow.

And to be frank, it's heaven. Corpse for sure gives the best back rubs ever. Sykkuno finds himself outright moaning when Corpse's hands just rub the right spots on his back and work on the knots.

When Sykkuno feels much better, Corpse climbs off him and cuddles up besides him. They lie on the bed for so long without uttering a word, that Sykkuno thinks Corpse has fallen asleep. So he starts wondering when would be a good time to ask him on a second date. Sykkuno hasn't really thought about what he's going to do. But he's positive that he wants to take Corpse on a second date which is beautiful and perfect because it's what he deserves.

So when he says, "Would you go on a second date with me?" out loud, he wasn't expecting an answer. He was just practising how he would ask him.

"Love to." Corpse answers sleepily.

Sykkuno's heart starts hammering because he didn't think Corpse was awake. It's almost as if Corpse knows what's going on in his head, and hears his heart beating loud, that he adds.

"Don't worry. I'll love anything you plan." He says and hugs him closer.

Sykkuno smiles and cuddles closer to him. He can forget about the exams for a little while. He has been studying a lot and does deserve a little bit of a break.

Corpse stays over for the night and makes everyone breakfast in the morning. He swats Corpse on the arm when Rae has to give him a 10 dollar bill for a bet that they made about getting Sykkuno out of the room. He can't stay mad at him for too long though, considering the way he's laughing so hard and trying to leave kisses all over his face.

Sykkuno is just really happy.

hope you liked the chapter. it's a bit rushed and not one of my faves. but I have my exams going on right now so it was all I could manage so soz :/

I'll be back soon with a much better chapter tho! thank u for 3k, I really appreciate you guys :]

whole lotta love

xx r