19

The bed is cold and empty besides Sykkuno. He pats around to look for Corpse but he finds him no where. He glances at the clock on the bedside table; half past eight. He yawns and walks out of his room.

One sight he wasn't sure he would see this morning was his boyfriend at the kitchen counter, cooking something. But that's exactly what he sees. He can hear his friends yelling about something in the living room. So he quietly walks towards his boyfriend and wraps his arms around his waist from behind and hooks his chin on his shoulder. Corpse jumps a bit in surprise but melts into his arms just as quickly.

"Good morning, baby." Corpse attempts to place a kiss on his lips but Sykkuno turns his head away, making his lips land on his cheeks.

"Good morning, Mr. chef." He says, but laughs when he sees Corpse pouting. "I must be having bad breath!"

"Do I look like I care, Sykkuno?"

So Sykkuno kisses him and when he pulls away, Corpse makes a disgusted face.

"You're a mean, mean person!" Sykkuno exclaims, smile evident on his face.

"I'm just kidding, babe!"

"Oh, look!" Toast shouts from the doorway, "It's the other couple being disgusting."

"What do you mean 'other'?"

"Michael and Lily are here." Toast says, pointing to the living.

"Ooh, let me brush my teeth and come." Sykkuno says, rushing to the bathroom to do so.

Turns out there were a lot of people over along with Michael and Lily. Scarra, Poki, Yvonne, 5up and Karl were sitting squashed on the couch. Corpse is still busy in the kitchen, making what looks like a thousand pancakes.

"Do you need any help, baby?" The nickname falling off his lips naturally now.

"Yeah, actually. Can you serve everyone the cinnamon raisin bread?" Corpse says, pouring the last batch of pancake batter onto the pan.

"Sure, yeah." Sykkuno nods. "What's with you being the cook and all."

"I don't know. Just felt like making everyone a good breakfast for once."

"What do you mean ‘for once.’" Sykkuno gasps, acting offended.

"All you guys eat is cereal and tacos. That's not healthy." He chuckles.

"Okay, I'm not even gonna fight you on that. That's true."

Corpse laughs and pulls Sykkuno in for a kiss, pancakes be damned.

When they're finally done, they all have an amazing breakfast with lots of praises directed towards Corpse making him blush under the attention. For some reason, Michael has a set of Jenga in the boot of his car – no one questions it – and they all decide to play while having drinks at 10 in the morning.

Sykkuno was intoxicated 2 shots in and was giggling at everything Corpse said.

"I will give you 20 dollars if you twerk right now, Toast!" Michael yells, laughter following.

"Well, you're in for a treat." Toast says smugly, getting into position.

They all learn their lesson that Toast can do anything.

"Did you know, the first time I had sex was with a girl!" Sykkuno scrunches his nose as everyone around him laughs. "It was gross."

"I hope it's much better now." Corpse giggles.

"OH YES!" Sykkuno yells, "SO MUCH BETTER!"

"Okay, you guys, we don't need to know!" Yvonne holds her hands over her ears.

"Okay, my turn!" Corpse says and carefully plucks out one Jenga block. "Dance or drink."

"Ooh, make it spicy, Corpse." Scarra comments.

"Oh, I can break dance!" Corpse giggles again and everyone makes space for him to dance.

While everyone cheers him on, Sykkuno laughs. It looks like his tummy has to hurt by the amount he's laughing. Corpse obviously finds it amusing and keeps dancing weirder and weirder by the second making Sykkuno almost roll on the floor laughing. Everyone is laughing watching Sykkuno go batshit crazy about Corpse's moves.

"Oh Jesus, you're hilarious, I love you!"

...And Corpse stops dancing at that.

Everyone in the room is still chuckling but when they see Sykkuno and Corpse staring at each other, Corpse shook to his core and Sykkuno nervously sweating and shaking, they start retracting.

"Uh, maybe we should go outside, give them some spa–" Karl starts but is cut off by Corpse.

"No, we'll go to our room."

Our room??? Seriously, Corpse? He mentally slaps himself.

He grabs Sykkuno's wrist and drags him towards his room. He shuts the door behind them and turns to Sykkuno.

"Sy–"

"I mean it." Sykkuno interrupts.

"What–?"

"I do. I love you. I have for a while now. Just, um, been too afraid to admit it, I guess."

"You do?" Corpse asks, voice small.

"Yeah. God, I do." Sykkuno walks towards him and wraps his arms around him. "I know it might be too soon or something. But I really do. And I just want you to know. You don't have to feel pressurised to say it back just yet. I just hope you're moving in the same direction as me."

Just like every single time, Sykkuno sees the turmoil in Corpse's heart. If only Sykkuno knew what Corpse's feelings were for him. He was so madly and desperately in love with this boy. And all he wanted to do was tell it to him and the entire world. But his mind kept on battling with him on making it special. So he doesn't say what his heart desires. And of course Sykkuno gets that. He really loves this boy.

"I am." I am already there. He pulls away to give him a kiss.

"That's all I need to know." Sykkuno smiles sweetly.

They lean in for another sweet kiss and the words are on the tip of Corpse's mouth. But he refrains, hoping in the near future he will be able to say them.

"Jesus, it feels good to finally say it. I love you."

And at the end of the day, even though Sykkuno was a bit disappointed that Corpse hadn't said it back, he knows that he loves him and he just wants him to know that he's loved.

:)

I have a question, how old do you guys think I am?? lol

thank u for 7k uwu

hope you liked the chapter :)

votes and comments are really appreciated :)

whole lotta love xx r