Chapter 1

Tae Darvid

I'm Tae Darvid . I'm currently working for a foreign company , I'm an Engineer . I'm living happy because I got my whole happiness in my boyfriend Mew Suppasit . We are together for 2 years for now . I was the one who chased him to be my boyfriend . He fell in love with me but he acted like he didn't like me at last I won , he gave up and accepted me as his boyfriend . We are living together for past one year in an apartment . He was the one who bought with his savings . He is rich , I'm too . But he never allowed me to buy big things . I'm very possessive boyfriend , I don't want anyone to come near Mew . Mew is doing his last year of studies , he is also an engineering student . I chased him when I noticed him in the university that time he was doing his 2nd year and I was in final year of studies .

Mew Suppasit

I'm Mew Suppasit , I'm doing my final year of engineering , I'm committed and I have a lovely boyfriend Tae David who is a kind , good looking and well defined person . I'm really very happy with him . And most importantly he is very possessive of me . If I talk to you about me I cannot forget one person , he is my childhood best friend Gulf kanawut , he is very close to me , my parents and his parents are business partners and they are best friends too so obviously we both always stick together . And the thing is Tae always gets jealous seeing me close with Gulf , that is the only thing I hate in Tae . My parents are living together with Gulf's parents in a neighbouring city . They are really supportive and protective . They own a big company but I don't know anything about it . I have my elder sister Ella who can take care of our company , she is lovely and she got married to her husband Mark last year and I have a niece .

Gulf Kanawut

I'm Gulf Kanawut , I'm doing my final year of engineering . And my best friend is Mew Suppasit who is very good looking.He's talented. He knows how to play a guitar , drums , piano . He is good in singing and dancing too. We are together from childhood till now , we studied in the same school and are doing our final year in the same University in the same major . I love him , yes you all heard it right , I love him not as a best friend but as a lover . But he never got the idea that I love him because I don't know how to say it and one day I gained all my courage and planned to say it to him , the same day he introduced me to his boyfriend Tae who chased him to be his boyfriend . I'm still trying to forget him but I cannot wherever I go . He is my first love and my love forever , I wish that I can say it to him one day.

Godt Itthipat Thanit

I'm Thanitt Itthipat working in a well known company as an engineer , I completed my engineering degree last year and and i joined a company to pursue my dream job.I'm living happily. I take care of myself because I don't have family to take care of me. I'm an orphan. I don't have many friends. I have my own apartment that I bought months back. I don't want anybody's help to live my life. I also don't like to ask help from anyone if it's not necessary.