Chapter 13(18+)

Warning⚠️ Mature content ahead 🔞

Mew pov

"And there is a special award for the best pair for the final project and it goes to the famous Mew and Gulf from the Engineering faculty" MC announced.I was beyond happy.

"Gulf they are calling us to the stage" I gained attention from Gulf who was still stunned.

"Mew really I didn't really expect it" Gulf pulled me to the stage with jointed hands.

We received our awards happily. When I was about to thank everyone MC interrupted.

"We can call them a couple rather than calling them as a pair I guess so" the MC teased us. What is it that they are talking about , I already committed and my boyfriend is down there. I had so many questions in my head.

"No we are not a couple" I defended myself , I know P'Tae is very possessive , and I don't want any misunderstandings.

"Then what are the rings?" he asked us. I realised that we were wearing matching rings , that too in our ring fingers. Ohh god.

"It's our graduation present , we both are close to each other and we grew up together so we had a similar taste. Don't misunderstand Mew already has his boyfriend and he is our senior." Gulf answered first before I could say something. I have to thank him , before that I have to give my ring to him, I'm sure it won't be safe with me anymore.

We got down from the stage.

"Gulf please help me" I pulled the side of Gulf's shirt.

"What is it Mew , and I'm sorry" he apologized. I got confused.

"Why are you apologizing?" he pointed at my ring. I got it now. He is feeling bad for me.

"It's not your fault , and I'm asking help regarding my ring , please help me" I pleaded.

"What is it Mew?" He asked me.

"Can you keep my ring safely, I know that I cannot have it safe anymore, P'Tae will not allow me to have it,I'm going to lie that I lost it somewhere in backstage, please help me with this, I want this ring with me always" I said to Gulf hoping he will help me.

"I'm not allowing you to lie Mew" Gulf said as soon as I finished saying.

"Please Gulf you know that P'Tae is so possessive and I'm sure he will throw my ring away, please I don't have anyone now" I tried my luck.

"Okay , if it's necessary I will tell P'Tae about it , don't feel bad at that time" he warned me. I just nodded.

I handed over my ring to him. He kept it safely in his pocket.

"Come we can go to our parents now" he said to me and we went to see our family.

"Congrats dear" mae said with a huge smile.

I went to P'Tae.

"Are you happy phi , I'm a graduate now." I was full of happiness.

"See he didn't come to me, he is with his boyfriend now." Mom said.

"Ava he is your son. He will be just like you. You went to Mason after you graduated before going to your parents haha" mae teased mom.

"Linda it's not fair" we all laughed seeing her blushing.

"Mom Dad Mae Pho we will take our leave now. See you later" P'Tae told everyone and pulled me by his side.

"Have a good trip dear. Be gentle with him" Mae told us. P'Tae blushed a little. What's going on here?